~ 46 ~

Kaylee's POV

Mick's large hand pulled at mine as he tried to hurry me from the store.

"I- What are you doing?" I hissed, his green eye's turning to mine in alarm.

"Hey, I want to make it up to you." He replied, his accent sending a wave of star-struck over my skin.

Everywhere I'd turn, back in the 21st century, people'd be wearing Rolling Stone merchandise, and now, here I was, being asked to grab a coffee with the very front man! (..Same with The Beatles..)

"But, I- I'm pregnant!" I stammered, wondering why he'd even bother.

"Yeah, so?" Mick muttered, shrugging his shoulder's as he looked me over with his pale eyes, making me feel naked under his gaze. "You're gorgeous, and I'm certain your husband or whatever will agree that you should have a drink with me."

My mind reeled at the thought of what Jimmy would think.

I'm sure he wouldn't be too upset, I mean, he wasn't technically my boyfriend, let alone the reason I was pregnant.

A sigh escaped my lips and a sudden tug of my arm pulled me back to reality as I lifted my gaze just in time to see Mick dash from the store, his hair flying behind him in the wind.

His hand held tight of mine as we scampered down the street, almost charging into a street lamp, Mick's head focused downward as so people wouldn't recognise him.

"Where are we going?" I shouted, but before I could receive an answer, the clouds above Mick and I erupted with rain.

"What the-" I heard him shout, dodging under the sidewalk shelter, his hand still clinging to mine. "Here!"

Tugging against my arm, Mick pulled me towards a small café, the windows fogged up.

"Wait- The Monkee's came here yesterday.." He muttered, but before I could interject, his hand was pushing open the door and I was being dragged through the threshold and into the view of someone I was dreading to meet again.

John.

•~•~•~•

John's POV

The door smashed open, the bell ring indicating the entrance of someone new.

My eye's had barely registered to the excited scene before me, when I heard Paul gasp.

There she was, Kaylee.

Mick Jagger's idiotic face grinned widely at me, before it dropped.

Soon enough, glimpsing as fast as I could, trying to comprehend the situation, I zeroed in on Kaylee's stomach and suddenly felt a scorching pain in my chest and pants.

She was fucking pregnant?

"John! Your coffee!"

The absence of my cup in my hand left to me snap my head down and see I had spilt the liquid all over myself.

"Shit!" I cried, jumping up and racing out of the shop, not giving Kaylee a second look.

Her figure was unmistakable in my peripheral vision and a hot rage ignited inside me as I pushed open the door and bolted.

She leaves me.

Leaves me to wonder where she's gone.

Get's over me.

Get's herself fucking pregnant, for goodness sake.

What happened to being 15?

What- what happened to.. to us?