Chapter Sixteen

Day 57

    Once again, another fight, it's been happening recently between the two boys. Hope was becoming lost for the both of them, they were faltering and they both knew it, how were they to hold it together when both of them were giving up?

Day 60

    Harry had been missing for three days now, Louis was panicking along with all the other boys. They were all gathered in Zayn and Louis room tracing steps and finding where Harry could be. They've already checked all of Harry's favourite places (including the lake) and he wasn't there. "I may have one more place, but its risky, I would have to call my mum." Louis told the boys. "Why would you call your mum, mate, I don't think he's the one to go to your mum for help." Niall pitched in. 

   "Hello mum- yeah I've got a bit of a problem- yeah, -he is?-that's great! I'll come over with the other boys.-oh, but, he is? tell him I miss him, please mum- okay bye. Love you, take good care of him for me." 

    "He's at my mum's." Louis dug his face in his hands in relief. Liam patted Louis back and comforted him along with the other boys. That night they all spent the night in the tiny dorm room. 

Day 62 

    "Harry?" He felt arms around his waist and met the face of his gorgeous boyfriend. "Harry, is that you?" Louis almost fell out of bed until the arms tightened their grip, and pulled them closer. "Harry? Please, is that you?" 

    "Yes, it is." He grumbled. "Wake up Harry, can we talk?" Louis shook Harry's half-awake body trying to get him to wake up until he heard Zayn. "Shut up Louis, this can wait til the morning." Louis stopped and removed Harry's arms from around his waist. He pulled out the extra blanket from the side of his bed and and slept on the couch. 

    "Louis wake up." Louis woke up to Zayn and Liam surrounding him on the couch. "Where's Harry?" was the first thing he managed to get out of his mouth. "I don't know, I was just about to ask you." Zayn said. Louis quickly jumped up from the couch and ran fingers through his tangled hair. "Let's just go to class, we'll worry about this later." Liam and Zayn both waited for Louis to get ready and they all went to class. By the time English came around Harry wasn't there. 

    Louis then had free period where he went to patch of grass where he and Harry would usually sit. "Wassup loner?" He looked up and saw Eleanor Calder. "Hey Eleanor." Eleanor sat down beside Louis and took a drink from her water bottle. "Still moping around, eh?" 

    "I'm not moping, he came back last night, he left some time in the morning when I went to sleep." Eleanor laughed and patted Louis knee. "Listen, whatever it is I hope you two work things out. You two are actually really cute together, as much as it hurts for me to say it, but I did." Eleanor and Louis continued talking for the rest of their free period (technically Louis free period and Eleanor's ditch period), they talked about Louis and Harry's relationship, Eleanor and Nick's attempted relationship and other things. 

    "Well I'll see you around Louis." Eleanor got up and Louis followed. Louis went to his drama class and sat in the back as per usual. Once drama was done, Louis went back to his dorm room and took a long nap, which was really needed. 

Day 64

    When Louis entered English that day he saw Harry, in his usual seat. He looked all tired, bags under his eyes, his hair was all over the place and his grip on the desk was extremely tight judging by the way his knuckles were white. Louis decided to talk to him after class, so he sat down in his usual seat and listened throughout the lesson. Once the bell rang, Louis quickly got up and followed Harry. They walked side by side and sat down in the patch of grass. "Hey." Louis whispered. "Where've you been? I've been worried sick about you." Harry looked at Louis, stared blankly at him, no emotion, no expression. "Harry, please." Harry didn't say anything, he just pulled Louis into a bone crushing hug. "I missed you." He whispered into Harry's curls. "I missed you too." Harry said back. "Can we go smoke?" Harry whispered. Louis usually wouldn't encourage Harry but right now, he just wanted to get away from everyone. 

   They were on the swings by the lake, sitting there in silence. "Harry where did you go?" Louis broke the silence. "I visited my Dad." 

   "How did it go?" Harry laughed and looked at Louis. "How do you think?" Louis shrugged his shoulders and watched as Harry put the cigarette to his lips. "It was alright, I mean we talked and caught up." Harry looked at Louis and sighed. "So, what are we now? I mean we kinda like separated on the time I was gone." 

    "We never called quits." Louis looked up at Harry. "So you're still mine?" Harry tilted his head to the side and Louis nodded. "I'm still yours." Harry held his arms out and Louis sat on his lap and engulfed him into a hug. "I'm tired of fighting." Harry said. "same."