Chapter One

Louis had just said goodbye to his mum. Goodbyes were never hard for Louis, and besides, he'd be seeing his mum over the breaks. After all, his home was only 2 hours away from his new University. Louis had soon looked down to at the map that he was holding, letting out a long sigh, he picked his bags up and made his way to his room. As soon as he took the key out and unlocked the door he was quite disappointed with the sight in front of him. Louis imagined the rooms to be more luxurious than what was right in front of him right now. The faint smell of cigarettes, wallpaper tearing off the walls, the bunk bed that didn't look sturdy at all for someone to sleep on the top and the olive green stained carpet. "I'll go with the bottom bunk." Louis mumbled to himself. Louis threw his baggage's on the bottom bed and decided to take a shower. As Louis stripped himself he took his time in the shower, not hearing the footsteps of his new roommate.

Louis got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and left the bathroom. "So I'm guessing you're my new roommate?" A raven haired boy jumped off the ladder leading to the top bunk. "Yeah, well unfortunately this is not how I wanted to meet my roommate."

"My name's Zayn, I'll leave the room so you can change, then we can learn more about you." Louis quickly put on a sweater and some jeans which he rolled the cuffs and put some vans on, letting his hair down and putting a beanie over it. Louis opened the door to see a smiling Zayn. "So new roommate, what might your name be?"

"Louis, My name is Louis Tomlinson." Zayn slowly slid down the wall and sat on the floor making himself comfortable on the horrid green coloured carpet. "So Louis, where you from?"

"M'from Doncaster." Zayn let out a howl and said something between howls that was hard for Louis to make out. "Doncaster boy, listen. Don't go anywhere near the Richies. They are stuck up and think they own the damn place, because their parents own companies, and since you're from Doncaster I suppose that you could consider yourself a Richie. But if you do, I would likely say get out of my face, stay out of my way and back the hell away from me and my friends." Zayn took a breath before continuing on. "But if you do not consider yourself a Richie and one of us, then you are welcome to hang out, but be warned once caught with a Richie, your head is mine." Zayn's threat seemed pretty fair, nothing he hasn't heard before.

"Something I can live with." Louis grinned. "Don't get too full of yourself mate, it's not every day you see a scrawny lad like yourself talking to someone like me." Louis scanned Zayn's body, not in any perverted way. Zayn wasn't scrawny nor was he pudgy, he was toned. "Okay, well Donny, I'm going to get something from a dear friend of mine." Zayn casually walked out of their room and left the door open which Louis went to go close until he heard Zayn's voice. "Coming or not Donny, come on you twat!" Louis closed their door and ran down the hall to catch up to Zayn.

'Room 718' Zayn ferociously knocked on the door until we heard a low grumble. "I swear to fucking god Jase if you ask for one more fucking-"The curly haired boy stopped as soon as he saw Zayn. "Well if it isn't the oh so infamous Malik, what brings you and the little one here?" Zayn pushed the curly haired boy and invited himself in. "Here's 5 pounds now give me a pack." It wasn't then when I saw 'Styles' searching through a drawer and pulling out a pack of Marlboro Lights and chucking it at Zayn, which Zayn had caught with his left hand. "So who's the bloke? Has Zayn already fucked the shit out of you, I swear sometimes, he can get a bit horny." Zayn chuckled and sat down on the faded brown couch that was located in the corner. "I'm Harry Styles, but you can call me Styles, either one is fine."

"Just to let you know Styles, I am in a happy relationship with beloved-" Harry cut him off with a slap on the head before giving me his full attention again. "Anyways, your name is?"

"Louis Tomlinson, you can call me Louis." Louis held his hand out for Harry to shake but Harry gently refused it and pulled Louis into a hug. "Call him Donny, he's a Doncaster Boy, who says he's not one of the Richies but one of us." Harry looked down at Louis and in that moment Louis realized how beautiful Harry was. His jaded eyes with a bit of brown and blue, his lips that were pressed into a thin line, and his jaw line, which was cut out so perfectly, but of course he was snapped out of his trance and back into reality. "Doncaster?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, it's actually a really nice town, although I lived in a small house considering it was me, mum and my four other sisters." Harry pulled away from Louis and sat down next to Zayn. "I think it's time we go to the smoke hole, I have a funny story to tell you actually."

And that's when Louis realized he had made two new friends within his first day there.