Chapter Eleven

Day 11

    The five boys were all at the smoking hole, Louis sat on Harry's lap while caressing Harry's curls. Harry had a cigarette in one hand and his other arm was wrapped around Louis waist. "God I can't believe you two are dating." Niall finally broke the silence. "Better get used to it Ni, he's definitely a keeper." Harry winked at Louis before taking another puff from the cigarette. Zayn and Liam were bickering about their next double date while Niall and Harry were in their own conversation. It was then Louis realized he fit perfectly into their circle and without each other it just wasn't the same, they were the outcasts, but that was okay because they had each other. Without Niall, the silence would just be awkward and no one would be there to laugh at Harry's lame jokes. Without Liam no one would be there to control everyone. Without Zayn there would be no sense in anything, the routes and the shortcuts would be unknown to them. Without Harry there would be no pranks and without Louis, there would be no one to go to for help and advice and for venting, so somewhat they all played an important role in the circle and Louis just happened to complete it. 

   "There is a basketball game tonight." Niall once again broke the silence. "First one of the season." Zayn replied. "What's so big about basketball?" Louis asked. "You'll see." Liam rolled his eyes at all of them. 

   While the basketball team was warming up they boys sat next to each other Liam sat on the end, then it was Niall, then Louis, then Harry, then Zayn. "Oi, Ed!" Niall called out. The red head that Louis vaguely remembers from a long time ago turned to Niall and waved and made his way towards them, he sat in front of Niall and smiled. "Aye, you ready for this Irish boy?" Niall laughed and nodded his head uncontrollably. "Well I'll catch you guys later, it was nice seeing your guys again." Ed got up and made his way to his pothead friends. 

   As soon as the buzzer went off both teams were on the court. The ref threw the ball up in the air and it looked like our team had the ball. 10 minutes into the game and we were losing 5-1. When the other team was about to make a shot Niall got up and cupped his mouth with his two hands. "Shoot and miss! You fail at this! Don't make the shot! Because you ain't hot! We're definitely better, because we make you wetter!" Niall yelled out causing laughter on our side from his little joke. Niall was still standing up and said one more shout while our side joined in on it. "We're not gonna beat you! But we can try! Everyone around you, thinks you is dry!" Niall was laughing his head off and the guy missed his other shot. The coach on the other team called a time out and called the ref over, in mid-conversation I saw the coach pointing at Niall, and not even a minute after a security guard came up and kicked Niall out which led to all five of us leaving. "We didn't even watch the whole game!" Louis yelled. "Who cares, we were going to lose anyways." Niall laughed, he hadn't stopped laughing when we reached the doors when we say three figures chasing after us. "Malik!" They yelled. "Oh fucking god, run!" After my brain had time to function I was running behind Harry, we made it to the woods where we lost the three figures. "What did you do now?!" Liam yelled at Zayn. 

    "Like I fucking know!" Zayn hunched over and caught his breath. They were all going back to the smoke hole where they sat on the floor. "Thank god we saved these beers, it's Friday night, we definitely deserve these." Niall pulled out five beer bottles and pulled his phone out. 

   'hey listen, bring us 4 sleeping bags and the 3 tents that are hidden under my bed, yeah mate. I owe you, thanks a bunch mate I 'preciate it.'  Niall hung up on whoever he was talking to and grinned up at all the boys. "We're camping out for the night guys." 

   30 mintues later, Louis had two beers, Liam had one, Zayn had three, Harry had four as well as Niall. Another 15 minutes Ed came with the sleeping bags and the tents. "Thanks mate, we love you." Niall kissed Ed's cheek before Ed was running the other direction. "Who knows how to set this shit up? Does it come with directions? Like this stick goes into this stick and haha that's what she said, or he said in Harry and Louis point of view, because they get it up the butt." Niall joked. Harry rolled his eyes and Louis just blushed. "god damnit Niall give it to me." Liam took the tents from Niall and set it up within a time frame of 10 minutes.