Part 7: Hyoma, Gingka's Childhood Friend

Start from the beginning

His light-violet, windswept hair blows in the breeze and I slowly calm down, when I see he poses no threat. "Why the fuck did you take me away! How am I going to get back to my cousin and the rest?" I ask quickly after he removes his hand from my mouth. "And just who are you anyway?"

"I'm Hyoma," he introduces himself with a kind smile and a wave of his hand.

"Well, Hyoma, you want to explain why you pulled me away from my friends?" I tap my foot impatiently.

"I overheard you and your friends talking about a guy named Gingka. Is his last name possibly Hagane?" Hyoma asks, and I narrow my eyes suspiciously.

"You know him?" I ask, and he nods his head.

"I was his childhood friend from Koma Village and I'm sorry for taking you from your friends," he laughs nervously and scratches the nape of his neck.

"Ah, it's fine I guess. Oh, and I'm [Name] [L/Name]," I say as we start to walk down the path.

Hyoma snaps his fingers and looks at me. "The famous blader, right? We've heard a lot about you in the village."

"Yeah, that's me," I giggle, until we hear a couple familiar screams, causing me concern. "That sounds like Madoka and Kenta,"

Hyoma suddenly runs off and I watch as he catches the two mid-air from falling off a cliff. He lays them on the ground and that's when I realize that Benkei and Kyoya aren't with them. 'Oh, great... did they argue to the point they split up' I face-palm with a sigh.

I start walking off looking for the other two while Hyoma talks with Kenta and Madoka. "They could be anywhere in this forest," I mutter, sauntering through some really tall grass.

"B-b-b-bull, it's taking forever to get to Gingka's village," I hear a familiar voice in the distance say. I go to run in that direction way, when someone grabs my ankle and I trip and fall.

"Hey, why'd you run off?" Hyoma smiles at me and I deadpan.

"You were taking to long talking to my cousin and friend!" I exclaim and he covers my mouth to quiet me down. 'This is the weirdest kidnapping ever' I deadpan, side-eying Hyoma.

I turn my attention ahead of me to see a stick that Benkei kicked hit him in the head, and I giggle at the expression on his face. Hyoma pops his head up out of the grass and I continue lying in it as he converses with Kyoya and Benkei. 'Hyoma may be an oddball but he's pretty fun to be around' I smile as he starts leading Kyoya and Benkei down a path.

"I have a question," Kyoya states while following Hyoma.

I climb up a tree to stay hidden and follow them that way. 'Kyoya seems bothered by something'.

"What is it?" Hyoma looks over his shoulder at the fanged blader.

"Have you run into anyone else on this mountain yet?" Kyoya narrows his eyes.

"Like whom?" Hyoma asks and stops walking.

"Well, our one friend, [Name], disappeared randomly and we split up from our other two friends, Kenta and Madoka," Benkei explains, and I smile at the fact he considered me a friend to him.

'I should probably go down there and join up with them' I go to jump out of the tree, when Hyoma shakes his head. "Sorry, I haven't seen anyone else."

"Damn... okay, lets keep walking," Kyoya mutters, and they start walking again. I follow them in the trees and they stop when they reach a large branch that covers the path.

"I got this! Let's go, Bull!" Benkei exclaims and launches his Bey. "Special move: Bull Uppercut!" he shouts and Bull breaks through the branch on the path.