20. FIN

Another tear scaped from my eyes as I finished reading the letter Lauren had sent me, all this time I thought she was just having fun with me on tour but I actually meant something to her, more than I would have thought. I needed to see her.

But how can she had been so stupid, with all this shit of protecting me, does she know how much it hurt, I would rather be called names by people that don't know me than have my heart broken by her. Which is what she did. I know that would still hurry but with her by my side I could manage that, instead I got the worst of both worlds, I got heartbroken as Miley and I got bullied as Hannah. But that doesn't matter now. Now I have to go find Lauren.

Y/N: Lauren can we meet up?

Y/N: I need to see you.

Y/N: can you please reply?!

Lauren: Im leaving in 10 minutes...

Y/N: wait where are u?!

Lauren: Hotel Plaza

Y/N: thats like half an hour away!

Lauren: I know ...

Lauren: I have to go.. the bus is already leaving.

Y/N: no wait I need to tell you smth

Y/N: I'm on my way

Shit! Shit! Shit! She's going to leave and I won't get to tell her how stupid she was! How we could have had something amazing! How she fucked it all up!

And how I still love her...

I asked a friend to drive me to the hotel as fast as he could in his bike, so at least we could skip some traffic hoping it would be enough to get a second with her before she left. I had to at least kiss her lips one last time before she went back to LA to record for her next album.

As we were driving to the hotel I looked up and saw the clear sky with all the starts and headlights from the road, it reminded me of the night I saw those green eyes again, as I was singing in the bonfire I couldn't get them out of my head, they were their own Galaxy. I thought the sky was the most beautiful thing ever but those eyes were something else.

I felt the motorcycle stop snapping me out of my own thoughts, I looked down from the sky to see we had already arrived. I took my helmet off walking to the front desk.

"Hi!"

"Hello there. How can I hel-"

"Do you know where I can find the girls from Fifth Harmony?"

"I am sorry I can't share that information"

"Look I'm a frie-"

"Dude!" I heard my friend scream from outside "that's the bus" he screamed again

I ran outside to see the bus leaving.

"Shit!" I screamed once again today

"I'm sorry" he said

"I didn't get to tell her" I said looking where the bus had just disappeared

"Didn't get to tell her what?" I heard a husky voice

I looked to my side and there she was "Lauren!"

"Didn't get to tell me what?" She said again walking closer towards me

"I...I" I stated to stutter

She took my hands into hers "I what?" She said with a smirk on her lips

"I..." I smiled "I can't believe how stupid you are!" I said laughing

She looked at me with disbelief

"What?" I asked her

"Nothing, I just thought you were going to say something else"

"Like what?" I asked

"Like I love you" she said with a shy smile

"You what?!" I screamed messing with her

She nodded with a smile on her face. She put each hand on a side of my face and pulled me closer. Then her face started to get closer and closer to mine, she looked me in the eyes suddenly with a serious face "I. Love. You" she said once again.

I pulled her closer and kissed her, and of God have I missed those lips. It was sweet at first but then it was more desesperante, all these feelings we had been bottling up for so long were coming out. Finally after a couple seconds I pulled away. I looked up from her lips to met her eyes, and with a smirk in my face I said "I know"

She smiled at me taking my hands into hers again "would you like to go on a date with me?"

"But what about LA?" I asked

"They will have to wait for me"

"You sure?" I asked

"Yes I'm not fucking this up when I just got you back" she smiled "so would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yes I would" I reply, and kissed her check.

A/N: hiiiii if you would all be super sweet and go back and give a star on all the chapters you would make my day. Pleaseeeee 😁

Anyways hope you liked it. Comment. Don't follow cuz I'm probably never making a book again tho I have great ideas so if anyone wants to write my ideas hit me up. Byeeeee

Have a great life!