19. LETTER

“Y/N,

I know you don’t want to see me or hear my voice, and that’s okay I know you need time, but there is something I want to show you, it might be stupid but I have nothing to lose now that I have lost you.

When I saw you ran away crying that first day you got all that hate, I remembered how much it hurt the day it happened to me, how I couldn’t wish that even on the worst person, how I started to believe what those stupid comments said, it hurt my heart to see that the smile I stated to love was replaced by the tears on your eyes.  I couldn’t let that happen to you.

The only solution I came up with to make it all stop and go away was to keep my distance, but as hard as I tried, I was pulled back to you. When you started to talk to Megan I saw it in your eyes, I was slowly losing you, and I know that was the plan all along but I guess I didn’t think that far along to think I would see you with someone else, when I couldn’t see myself with anyone but you.

You weren’t supposed to mean this much to me, I mean it all started with a fail one night stand. Because I couldn’t tell you what was going on I started to write little notes, I thought I would never show them to anyone, but as I said before I have nothing to lose now, so here they are...”

My heart hurt as never before, I still loved her I never stopped, and to see her side of things, the truth, how she was hurting as well, made me feel sick in the stomach. I opened the next letter.

(Chapter 6) 
“How can anyone do this to her, of all people her. If they only knew how caring, kind and sweet she is to everyone around her, they wouldn’t do this to her”

(Chapter 7) 
“Here we are, just the two of us, in a beautiful beach in Brazil and all I can do is look at you”

“I always thought the most beautiful thing in the world was the sky, how the colors in a sunset made me feel warm inside, like everything was okay, even for a couple minutes, how I could forget everything and everyone around me. I’m not ashamed to say I was wrong. The way your eyes shine when the sun hits them is mesmerizing; it creates a whole new world.”

“I kissed him expecting to feel something, but I guess I’m still hooked to you”

“I guess you’re already moving on to someone else”

(Chapter 8) 
“My blood started to boil when the girls asked you if you wanted to be with Megan, I know I’m the one who pushed you away but I don’t want to think about you with her”

“Here I am in the bathroom floor delating the hate comments they posted on our Instagram picture, so you don’t ever have to see them”

“I know I shouldn’t have kissed you, but I miss the way your lips feel against mine”

“How can I stay away from her?”

“You look so happy sleeping here besides me, but I’m the happiest to know that at least I have you tonight”

(Chapter 10)
“Here I am staring at you across the bonfire but you don’t even notice because you are too busy texting her”

(Chapter 11) 
“I think I love you I said before falling asleep in the tent, but to be honest I don’t think I love you, I know I’m completely and madly in love with you, I don’t think, I love you”

“I know you don’t like big crowds and they always seem to follow me around, even when we are just trying to have a normal day out eating frozen yogurt and I don’t mind that much I’m used to them, but it made me confirm that I’m not the one for you”

(Chapter 12)
“It happened again, you ran away crying from the stage and instead of being there for you I kissed someone else wishing it was you”

(Chapter 13)
“How can you think this is all a game to me or that I said I love you just because you were naked,   oh right my actions scream exactly that”

“You have no idea how much it hurt to tell you to go be with someone else, when that’s the opposite of what I want”

“Maybe it is for the best for you to go away; you can’t even look me in the eyes”

“I wanted so badly to ask you to stay and explain everything to you, but I can’t do that to you, your future isn’t here with me, so I have to let you go”

“Where’s the good in goodbye I’ll never know, but it has never hurt this much”

(Chapter 14,15,16)
“I know it’s for the best you’re not here but shit it hurts”

“Another night without you”

“The weeks go by and I still feel this crushing feeling inside of me”

“Maybe someday I’ll get used to this feeling”

“Maybe another day”

“Maybe never”

“Can’t help myself but look at your pictures"

“Stalking you is my new hobby”

“Another day, another post of you in someone’s bathroom”

(Chapter 17)
“Sometimes you have to break both, I told Ryan but it was never my intention to break yours”

(Chapter 18)
“Camila just told me I would see you again tonight, I can’t really explain this feeling, it’s like there were fireworks inside of me it’s all happy when they are exploding but they burn my skin hurting me”

“I couldn’t help it, but run after you”

“All this time I was the one hurting you, when all I wanted was to protect you”

“I’m sorry”

A/N: soooooooorrrrrryyyy for taking this long I was bloked didn't know how to keep it going and thought I should get drunk and write it but that never happened so after all this time I sat down and its done I wrote another chapter. For the notes Lauren wrote I put the chapters cuz I wouldn't put the dates... 😁😁😁

So hope you enjoy and I hope to post more often and end this book soon?

Also this might be the worst moment to ask cuz I've been a terrible writer tho I didn't just gave up on the book for you all, bc I hate when authors do that and leave me hanging... I was wondering if you all could go back and like all my chapters so the ratio of readers and like isn't so low? And because it would mean a lot?

Thanks byeeeeee