Chapter 33 Where am I going?

Chapter 33 

"So where do I go from here?" I whispered to myself, looking out at the road.

Mom and Dad had left for work early this morning and I really wanted to take the day off. I couldn't think about dealing with the pressures of going to school today. The pressures of school have been weighing on my mind and my health, but I didn't want anyone to know. Me needing to keep up this image didn't help and so there was only one thing I could do at this point.

*****

As I reached the pier near the edge of town, I sat on a bench overlooking it and tried to take everything that had happened this year out of my mind. The "if only's" never seemed to stop running through my mind, but today I was going to make sure that they did. For one day I wanted to be a normal teenage girl and not need to put on a facade to impress others or make them believe in something I wasn't. In many ways I did this to myself; if I hadn't wished for a more exciting school year and foolishly slapped Adrian, then maybe I wouldn't be in this situation.

I stood and looked over the rail at the ocean. Waves crashed against the legs of the of pier continously, sea water splashing against my legs. The tide was pretty high today making the pier pretty empty. If I were to scream no one would be able to hear me. If I were to do something stupid no one would see me.

I smiled at the thought of no one watching me, no one judging me, no one waiting for me to mess up. I was completely alone to be myself.

"If only I could go back and change everything..." I sighed, closing my eyes.

*****

"Mom, Dad; I'm home!" I called, placing my school bag on the ground by the kitchen entrance.

I didn't hear a reply, meaning they probably still weren't home. I mean it was a little early, only being 5pm. Sighing, I pulled out my cellhone and turned it on.

I'd made sure to keep it off all day so I could relax and get my bearings. As my phone lit up, it instantly began to vibrate and ring with missed calls and text messages. I rolled my eyes and opened my messages first. Barely able to click the first message, more began to pop up above the others.

I placed my phone on the counter and went to get myself a small snack from the fridge. I pulled out a bag of green grapes and sat on the bench across from my cellphone and waited for it to calm down.

I already knew tomorrow was going to be hell.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the super short update everyone!

I currently have a really bad fever, but I did promise you all a update

I would like to give you all a heads up!

I am participating for the the fourth time in the #WattpadBlockParty!

There are amazing authors and I will be posting the line up in one of my updates for you all with the link so you all can get involved!

Anywho, I will be sharing my latest book The Outcast this time around, so I hope you all take a quick look at that book as well <3

Love you all,

Have an awesome day :)