Chapter 14 I'm perfectly fine

Izzy and  I were now on the couch watching movies eating ice cream.

"So what are you going to do?" Izzy asked looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"I don't know everything's just gotten more confusing" I sighed laying my head on her shoulder.

"You'll figure it out soon I know you will it can't be that hard" she smiled.

"Don't be so sure" I grumbled my eyes trained on the movie.

"Come on I know it'll be fine just give  it time" she murmured soothingly rubbing my arm.

"Who knew we'd end up here huh?" I chuckled leaning my head off of her shoulder .

"I know I never thought Harry and I would of traded places" she laughed.

I looked at her in confusion.

"You are so dumb, I mean we both told you the truth of our sexuality" she shook her head.

"You're so weird" I giggled shaking my head at her.

"But you still love me" she grinned.

"Sure" I stretched at her grabbing some popcorn and throwing it at her.

"You little whore" she gasped hitting me with a pillow.

I dropped my ice cream that was being held in my other hand on the coffee table smacking her across the head with a pillow.

"You really want to start this?" she asked.

I giggled smacking her with the pillow again.

"You are so on" she smirked grabbing a pillow.

I jumped up off the couch running up the stairs to my room. "You are so dead!" she yelled.

I quickly grabbed a hand full of feathers from inside the pillow tossing it at Izzy's face when she entered. She gasped in shock slamming my room door shut as I jumped onto the other side of my bed.

"You know I only see it as fair" She smiled mischievously.  She whipped a can of whip cream from behind her back.

"You wouldn't" I gasped.

"Maybe I would" she giggled pressing down on it.

I squealed as the whip cream sprayed. me. As quickly as I could I covered my face with my pillow throwing the insides at her.

We giggled as we ran out of feathers and whip cream crashing onto my bed. Izzy and I faced each other in our sides laughing.

"Your hair" she chuckled.

"Yours too" I smiled.

_________Warning if you cannot handle sexual content do not read___________

Taking a deep breath to calm myself I closed my eyes then opened them looking at Izzy laughing silently to herself. My eyes scanned her features. From her button nose, to her pink lips, to her dark brown eyes.

I didn't even notice I was leaning until our lips touched.

Pulling back I gasped quietly "I'm sorry Izzy".

She didn't say a thing. Her eyes flickered quickly from mine to my lips as she wrapped her arms around the back of my head pulling me back in. Unconsciously my hands went down to her hips as hers went to my neck.

I felt her tongue trace my lips and gasped in shock giving her the chance to plunge her tongue into my mouth. I moaned at the feeling tightening my arms sitting up pulling her onto my lap.

I felt Izzy's hands roam my body until she reached the edge of my top. She pulled it off my head without breaking the kiss.

My hands found the end of her shirt and I did the same as she did to mine tossing it somewhere. Her hands went under my bra playing ever so slightly with my nipples. I moaned as she began kissing my neck down to my collarbone.

My hands moved to the zipper of her shorts as I teased her. She groaned capturing my lips again twisting my nipple slowly. I moaned into the kissed as our tongues danced as Izzy dominated the kiss.

  We were heavily making out when I heard someone call me from downstairs. 

______End Of Sexual Content__________

 Coming to my senses I pulled back from Izzy quickly looking at her in shock. She blushed jumping off the bed giving me my shirt. I didn't put it on just stared at her.

My heart was beating rapidly and my mind was racing. That was way more than a peck.I pulled my shirt on quickly staring at Izzy.

"Say something" she begged her eyes welling up with tears.

I just blinked looking at her.

"Please say something" she croaked tears streaming down her face.

I stood up and slowly walked towards her. She barely noticed as she was just balling her eyes out. I wiped her tears wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Wow" I mumbled giggling.

Izzy froze looking at me as If I lost my mind. My body shook as my giggles grew.I don't know why I was laughing it just seemed like the only thing I could do.

"Are you Ok?" Izzy whispered.

"I'm perfectly fine" I laughed.

"Ok Kenzie I think you finally lost it" she murmured.

I shook my head pulling her to the bed as I fell laughing.

"Ok Kenzie this is just your body not knowing how to react" she mumbled to me.

I shook my head giggling. 

"I'm sorry in advance" she sighed.

I looked at her in confusion trying to silence my laughing. They only grew louder. I felt a sting on my cheek and hissed my laugh halting.

"What the hell Izzy" I groaned putting a hand over my cheek.

She ran out of the room and came back a few minutes later with some Ice.

"Here" she whispered putting it on my cheek.

I sighed in relief as the stinging stopped.

I leaned up giving her a quick lingering kiss on the lips.

"About what we just did....." I trailed off.

"Let me guess you want me to forget that anything happened" she frowned.

"No" I shook my head quickly.

"Then what" she snapped.

I sat quietly for a second then uttered the thing that probably shocked Izzy and myself to the core.

'I want to know what this is"

_________________________________________________________________

Dun Duh

I know I know

The scene in her room randomly came to me

I had no Idea there was a part of my brain that could think of those things (Maybe a teeny white lie) I have negative friends

Anyway tell me what you guy's think

I'll also probably be updating my books because break starts Friday

Anywho

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

AND COMMENT

Bye Lovely's

Happy Holidays <3