Chapter 3 Gym

I stood there in shock for a while trying to process everything. The murmurs got louder and I ran out out of the cafeteria. I just kissed my best friend and he's gay. This isn't right? that was wrong wasn't it? Ugh I shouldn't worry about it. He's gay it meant nothing for him. Well I just hope I don't have to worry about this.

Sighing I walked to the locker room to get ready for gym. I was changing out of my clothes as some girls entered.

"Hey Kenzie" a voice came from behind me.

"Omg Izzy your back where have you been" I squealed pulling her into a hug.

"Sorry i just got here" she explained.

"Oh you wouldn't believe what happened to me" I said putting on my gym shirt.

"What?" she asked changing out of her own clothes.

"I slapped Adrian, and told him off in front of everyone, and Harry and I sorta... maybe kissed" I whispered the last part.

"You and Harry kissed I thought he was..." She trailed off.

"He is but we said we were going to put on a show then he kissed me and I ran" I explained.

"Are you absolutely sure... Have there been signs of him not being gay" she asked.

"What signs?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Like does he flirt with girls, check out their assests and stuff" Izzy shrugged.

"Well this morning he looked at my body, but I think it's nothing then we played around in the hall and he holds my hand and stuff more often" I shrugged.

"Kenz has he done any of this before?" she asked.

"No" I leaned on my locker waiting for her to finish dressing.

"Kenz I don't think Harry's gay" she looked at me.

"What are you talking about of course he is he told me" I crossed my arms.

"Really because everything you told me he did today he has never done before" she sighed closing her locker.

"He was probably joking" I shrugged.

"Yeah suuuure" she looked at me in disbelief but i ignored it.

There's no way he wasn't gay he'd tell me, right? Ugh why am I even thinking about this. Izzy and I entered gym and everything got silent. Ok this is not happening again. Sighing I cleared my throat and glared at them.

"Can you people get back to your own lives" I hissed.

Izzy looked confused but I mouthed 'later'.

She nodded and we started chatting a little.

"Well hello slut" oh for all that is good.

I cursed under my breath and looked at Lindsey the school whore, Just who I wanted to see today. Not.

"What do you want you don't know me" I snarled.

"Oh I think I do i'm Adrian's girlfriend and your that slut he had sex with in middle school." She was that girl on his lap at lunch.

"GOOD FOR YOU AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH THAT ASS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs using my hands to exaggerate what I saying.

"Bitch don't deny it" this fake slut just slapped me.

No, no, no she did not put her hands on me. If she left a mark she's dead.

"I HATE THAT ASS WHY WOULD I SLEEP WITH HIM!" I yelled clenching my fists and Izzy trying to help me from killing this little slut here and now.

"Really stop lying to me bitch" thats it.

I looked at Izzy and she knew I was going to blow.

She released my arm and back away as fast as she could. I raised my fist and punched Lindsey in her face.

"NOW LISTEN TO ME YOU SLUT!!! IN FACT ALL OF YOU IN HERE FOR THAT MATTER  I.DID.NOT.SLEEP.WITH.THAT.ASSHOLE. I GET IT ALL OF YOU LOVE HIM BUT HE'S GOING TO HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU THEN THROW AWAY FOR THE NEXT GIRL WHO WILL OPEN HER LEGS AND I KNOW FOR A FACT MORE THAT 4 OUT OF 5 OF YOU HAVE ALREADY" I yelled and all of the sudden a bunch of people were in the gym, even teachers.

Dang I didn't know I was that loud. I was breathing heavily then a someone put their hands on my shoulders. I looked and saw Adrian. WHAT IN ALL THE....YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT. If i get suspened oh well, I don't give a shit anymore.

"ASSHOLE GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I PUNCH YOUR FACE AND KICK YOU WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE AND GET THIS INTO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HEAD I DON'T LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL YOU SPREAD A LIE ABOUT ME BEECAUSE YOU'RE A DESPERATE MAN WHORE SO STOP TRYING AND LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE I WON'T SLEEP WITH YOU EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS" I think the entire school was here now.

He looked hurt for a second but I didn't care. I know it's harsh but I don't care anymore.

"YOUR SAD YOU STARTED A RUMOR LOST A FRIEND AND YOU'LL NEVER GET THAT FRIEND BACK YOU DID THAT TO YOUR FRIEND SO GIRLS WOULD OPEN THEIR LEGS FOR YOU AND I'M SURE THEY REALLY DO SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE THAT RUMOR YOU MADE ABOUT ME WILL NEVER BE TRUE AND YOU KNOW WHY........BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ASS THAT HAS NO REAL SELF CONFIDENCE JUST BE HAPPY THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YOUR SECRETS AND WHO YOU REALLY ARE I COULD JUST TELL THEM NOW BUT I'M NOT AND YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE I'M BETTER THAN YOU SO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE I WILL TELL YOUR SECRETS TO THIS SCHOOL ONE BY ONE" and with that I left everyone wide eyed.

I just couldn't take it I reached my limit. But that ass is lucky i didn't tell the school his secrets.

---------------------------------------------------

Thought's?

questions?

please don't judge harshly but i still want your opinions

thats all for now

Vote,

Follow,

Share

and comment

Adrian on the side