Chapter 24 Sundae

"Finally, I'm free!!!" I shouted jumping onto my bed.

Izzy laughed taking a seat next to me. I looked at her curiously as she fidgeted with her stuff; she looked down at a paper in her lap before looking up at me, biting her lip.

"Is something wrong?" I sighed.

"No- I mean... It's nothing I'm just thinking about something." She stumbled.

I looked at her in confusion raising my eyebrow at her. She smiled awkwardly and looked down at the paper again. I groaned and snatched the paper out of her hand.

I read it quickly and frowned at it. Izzy blushed as I handed her the paper. She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"Good for you..." I mumbled getting out of my bed and going downstairs.

"KENZIE! "

I ignored her and went into the kitchen. It was her note, she could do whatever the hell she wanted with it. Pulling open the kitchen cabinet I grabbed a big bowl, before heading to the freezer and pulling out a tub of ice cream. It was just vanilla, but I had plenty of toppings and things I could put in it.

Izzy came in a few seconds later and I looked at her for a second. She didn't say anything, only looked at me. I shook my head and went to grab a spoon from the drawer , before going to get some chocolate chips and marshmallows.

"Look... I'm sorry Kenzie,  we were talking and she just gave it to me." Izzy sighed.

"Well it doesn't matter what I think... Its your decision isn't it?" I muttered, putting my sundae together.

"Yeah, I guess." She nodded questioningly.

I looked up at her, before going back to my sundae. It definitely needed some whip cream. "Can you pass the whip cream?" I asked while mixing the chocolate chips and marshmallows with the ice cream.

"Oh yeah... Um sure, anything else while I'm at it?" she murmured.

"Yeah, get me some cookies... Any kind."

She nodded heading into my pantry. I stopped for a second and took a deep breath, it would be fine Izzy was my best friend and if she wanted that other girl then fine. 

Izzy came back in and I looked down at my sundae in the making, I could hear her opening my fridge until she finally came to where I stood. She put some cookies down in front of me along with a can of whip cream. I muttered a quick thank you, before ripping the pack open and opening the can of whip cream.

We didn't speak for a while and I felt the awkward tension building up.

She looked at me sadly, "I guess I'll just go home..."

"If that's what you want." I grumbled going to get some chocolate syrup to top off my sundae.

"Ok... I guess I'll see you tomorrow Kenzie."

"Yeah... Tomorrow..." I trailed off staring at her.

She sighed sadly before leaving the kitchen. A few seconds later I heard the front door slam shut.

"Time to drown my sorrows in ice cream." I mumbled, downing some whip cream.

__________________________________________________________________

Here you guys go

Try to be detectives on this one

Its pretty clear, but still I didn't just want to come out and say it

Anyway  I hoped you all liked the update

I will be updating another story soon

BYE EVERYONE

Please

Vote

Fan

Share

Comment

And Inbox if you want

BYE Lovelies