Chapter 30 Anonymous

Chapter 30 – Anonymous

Pulling up to the school, I let out a breath and pulled off my shades, tucking them into my bag, before getting out and heading straight up the steps and into the building. The halls of the school were crowded, as I made my way to my locker. People gave me nods of acknowledgement, while I ducked through groups trying to find Harry, Adrian or Aria. They were the only people I could probably talk to about the Izzy situation. Sighing, I pulled out my phone and sent the three of them a 'where are you?' text, before continuing on the route of my locker.

As I reached the slightly empty part of the hallway, my locker came into view and I sighed in relief that I didn't have to push people out of the way to reach my locker. I quickly put in my combination and opened it, throwing my bag inside and pulling out the necessary textbooks and notebooks. Frowning, I pulled out my phone and saw that I still hadn't gotten a reply from any of my friends. I debated on whether or not I should message them again or just wait by my locker for them, in hopes they'd realize I was here.

A tap on my shoulder caused me to jump, before turning and coming face to face with a few of the cheerleaders. They all had their uniform on as usual and gave me a small smile before Bridget made her way through the group, "Aria told us to come find you, we have an emergency meeting."

"Oh really? She didn't tell me about it..."

"Yeah, it was pretty last minute," Bridget shrugged, hooking her arm around mine.

"I guess we should get going." I sighed, following her lead to wherever the meeting was supposed to be.

I took a quick look at my phone again as Bridget led me down the hall and saw a message from Harry pop up. The dream about Harry and I went through my mind again and I shook it out of my mind, unlocking my phone and opening the message. It was a simple, 'I'll find you when I get to school.' I looked over at Bridget, as she steered us down a hallway toward the gym, before sending Harry an 'okay' message and putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Do you guys know what the meetings about?" I asked, causing Bridget to look over at me.

"Nope, she just said find you and meet her in the gym," one of the girls behind us piped up. I looked back at her and nodded.

As we all reached the gyms double doors, I pulled one of them open, walking inside, all the girls following after me. When we entered, Aria sat on one of the lower benches, texting furiously on her phone. I cleared my throat awkwardly letting her know that we were here and she looked up giving us a weary smile. She stood from the bleacher and her face completely dropped.

"Well girls, it seems we won't be going to compete at regionals this season." A gasp went through the group, before the group erupted in outrage. Many questions started being thrown around and Aria listened, waiting for them all to calm down a bit.

"What do you mean we aren't going to regionals?" I finally said, as the girls calmed down and mumbled things sadly to each other.

"It seems the principal heard that we were doing some illegal stunts by an anonymous student and he won't allow us to go and potentially embarrass the school."

"BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE!" The group shouted.

"Yes, but we can't do anything about it girls, he's made up his mind and not even coach can change his mind about it... Believe me she's tried." Aria sighed.

I looked at the girls as they all reacted to the news. Some of them looked as though they wanted to cry and I was right there with them. We had worked hard to get to regionals and now we wouldn't even be allowed to compete because of some lie. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Adrian, before looking up at the girls who had somehow become my friends. "I'll get to the bottom of this, we are going to regionals."

"How?" Aria asked.

"Just trust me on this. Tell principal Howard to be here for the big game tomorrow night. We'll have all the answers he needs and a preview of the performance. Nothing big, just enough to show him we aren't doing anything illegal." I sighed, just as Adrian's voice came on the line.

"Adrian's the name, what's the game."

"Hi to you too," I rolled my eyes.

"Hello Kenzie, what can I do you for you?"

"I need you to find some information out for me please."

"And what information would that be?"

"Someone told principal Howard the cheerleaders were doing some illegal cheers and I need you to find out who it was, though I have a pretty good idea."

"No problemo, I'll find you at lunch."

I hung up the phone and the first period bell rang. "We'll all meet here at lunch," I said quickly to the girls, before rushing out of the gym and to homeroom, completely forgetting what I needed to talk to my friends about.

______________________________________________________________________________

Here it is!

I made it as long as I could on short notice.

I will be posting another chapter, hopefully tonight for you guys since it's been so long.

Anyway I will also be doing an ebook giveaway exclusive to you all, since I am doing one for my 'My Boyfriends Brother, My Mate' readers!

To enter please just leave a comment on the few upcoming chapters!

Also, the Wattpad Block Party is back and I'm in it once again, so I'd love you guys to join! My post goes live on the 18th!

Bye everyone, I'll post soon!