Chapter 6 Who's that Girl

"Are you done yet?" I asked for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"No now stop moving" Izzy commanded.

I sighed and did as Izzy commanded.

"All done" she marveled at her handy work.

I looked in the mirror and blinked. And again. And again.

I raised my hand and lightly touched my cheek.

"Is this me" I asked in disbelief.

"In the flesh" Izzy grinned.

"Oh my gosh Izzy this is amazing" I gushed happily.

"I don't want to be in the fashion and makeup business for nothing" she smiled.

I looked at herself grinning.

"You are amazing" I tackled Izzy into a hug.

"You just figured that out i'm hurt Kenzie" she put a hand over her heart.

"Whatever I'm putting on my shoes" I smiled skipping over to my bed.

I pulled on a pair of boots and pulled on a jean jacket.

"Put on the shimmery lip gloss and grab your stuff" Izzy smiled before leaving.

I looked at myself in the mirror again and smiled.

I was wearing a pair of shorts that reached a little near my mid thigh and a almost see through shirt which stopped right above my belly button so people would see my belly button ring.

When I saw the outfit I thought Izzy was crazy but then she got her hair and makeup after I put on the outfit and it was perfect. My hair was curled to the middle of my back. My makeup was dramatic but natural at the same time.

"You coming!" Izzy shouted from downstairs. I took a deep breath and grabbed my stuff heading downstairs.

"I didn't put the lip gloss on yet" I told her once I was down.

"Alright put it on at school Harry's waiting outside" she grinned.

"Why are you smiling like that" I asked cautiously.

"Look outside" oh god no please.

I walked over to the front door and cautiously opened it.

"What the hell!" I screamed looking at that deathtrap on my lawn.

"Uh-uh no way no" I shook wildly at Izzy.

"To bad" Izzy grinned.

"I am not getting on that motorcycle" I huffed.

"You are now here's your stuff" she shoved everything at me then pushed me out the door.

I sighed and walked over to Harry.

"Morning Har" I smiled.

He looked at me and his jaw dropped. I squirmed under his gaze blushing wildly.

"That bad" I frowned.

"No" his voice sounded a bit hoarse.

"You look hot" he said after clearing his throat.

"Thanks" I blushed even more if that was possible.

I then took in Harry's appearance. And he looked really hot. He was wearing a pair of loose jeans with a tight black t-shirt that showed the outline of his chest. I just want to...

"Kenzie why are you tracing my chest" Harry crocked I blinked.

Once. Twice. Three times. When did I... My hand quickly retracted and the blush crept onto my neck.

"Sorry I don't know why I did that" I mumbled.

"Its all good" he shrugged stiffly.

I could see it wasn't all good because his voice was slightly hoarse and he was very stiff. How did I have this influence by just doing that.

"Ok" I nodded nonetheless.

"Here put this on" he tossed me a helmet.

"I'm not getting on that deathtrap" I huffed.

"Would you rather walk" Harry raised an eyebrow.

I looked between him and the bike weighing my options.

"I will put you on the bike" Harry looked at me with a grin.

Sighing in defeat I put on the helmet getting on behind Harry. We were really close. So close I smelt his Cologne. Harry grabbed my arms around his waist then pulled my thighs wrapping my legs around him.

"Hold on" he smirked started his motorcycle.

My hands tightened around Harry and I closed my eyes. The wind blows against my face as Harry sped towards the school. My breathing was so quick I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest.

"Open your eyes were about to get to school" I reluctantly did as Harry said and opened my eyes.

We drove through the gate and everyone stared at Harry and I. He parked his bike and I let go of him getting of. I took off the helmet and shook my hair slightly. Then put on the shimmery lip gloss as Izzy told me.

"Ready" Harry smirked.

I nodded grabbing my bag and walking to the doors of the school building with him.

"Who's that girl?" People gasped.

_________________

I deleted the other one so I put this up.

What do you think?

Vote

Comment

Share

And Fan

Bye for now my lovely readers