Chapter 12 The team

I avoided Izzy like the plague the whole rest of the day. And let me tell you it was hard she had practically every class with me. I also avoided Harry and Adrian. Every time one of them tried speaking to me I made some excuse.

When the last bell rang I sprinted to my locker shoving everything in there before slamming it shut again running to the locker room. I changed and went to the football field. I could join track with this much speed. "Hey Kenzie" Aria waved from the bench. "Hi" I greeted slightly out of breath.

"Sit with me the others are on there way" she smiled. I nodded taking a seat next to her. "You ready to show us what you got" she asked excitedly. I nodded again forcing a small smile. "Wanna practice something till the girls come" I nodded getting up.

I went to the middle of the field and sighed. I put my hands on my hips for the first position. Aria turned up some song and I took a deep breath. Both my arms went up to daggers. Then pushed straight up into a touchdown. I repeated it once then did a left then right diagonal.

My hands went up into a high V then down as I did a back handspring. I landed into a split before jumping up into a herkie. I repeated my high V before doing daggers. My hands went down and I did a somersault. I stood doing scissors into a high V . My hands returned to my hips as I did this sort of shakira dance move.

My hands went to my chest. I popped it to the rhythm then did a high V. Thus returning my hands to my hips then ending with a cartwheel landing in a split. I stood up stretching my limbs smiling slightly. I remember why I loved this.

(Not a cheerleader I tried my best at making a routine though)

"WOOOOO!!!" I blinked back noticing all the girls and even some stray students were watching me. I pulled my shorts down slightly wiping sweat from my forehead. "That was Amazing" the girls gushed. I shrugged walking to the bench.

"Well there is no doubt your an amazing cheerleader" Aria smiled. I shrugged "That was ok I guess". "No that was better then ok that was awesome" one of the girls grinned. "Well anyway here are your pom poms and uniform" another girl said.

The uniform was Blue, Black, and had Silver lining. The word cheer was tilted on the shirt and the skirt looked like it could reach almost to my knees. "Thanks" I sighed giving the girl a small smile. "We forgot that you don't know all are names yet silly me it must have skipped my mind" Aria laughed.

"Girls" she looked over to the squad. They all got into a line and Aria grinned. "I'm Kelsey" a girl with gray eyes and blonde hair smiled. "I'm Kelly her twin sister" a girl who looked similar to Kelsey waved. The only difference was that Kelly was slightly taller.

"I'm Charlie" a brunet with brown eyes smiled. She was about 5'6 and slightly tan. "I'm Jamie" another girl with brown hair grinned. She had green eyes making her face stand out. "Mary" I recognized her she was Lindsey's friend. Her smile was smaller than the others.

"Natasha" a girl squeaked. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes and a little trace of freckles. "Brianna" I short girl -she was still taller than me though- with  Auburn hair smiled. "Vanessa" another grinned she was a little taller than Brianna and had eyes almost black and she was a blonde.

"Than there's me of course now you" Aria smiled. "Welcome to the team!!!!" the girls exclaimed pulling me into a hug. Maybe cheerleading will be fun again.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Here it is

Sorry it sucks

It probably wasn't my best

I still hope you all like it

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FAN

Mostly COMMENT and VOTE

I said nothing shhhhhh

;-) Bye for now

***********************************************************************************************************************