Chapter 16 My Izzy?

Izzy sat next to me at the table as my parents sat opposite of us. We were now eating dinner. My parents were chatting while Izzy and I sat in a comfortable silence.

W really didn;t have anything to talk about so when my parents conversation ended and all you could hear were the plates clanking against each other.

________________after dinner--------------------------

"We going to bed girls don't stay up to late" my parents smiled. Izzy and I smiled jumping onto the couch.

"So... lets finish the game of dares" Izzy smiled.

"Ugh then we have to go upstairs and I'm to lazy to walk" I sighed.

"Ok then come on" she smiled bending down.

"Izzy you'd probably drop me" I laughed.

"No I won't i'm stronger then you think" she winked.

Groaning I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. She smiled at me before walking up the stairs. "You not even heavy" she chuckled.

"Of course not" I smiled.

We made it up the stairs and Izzy threw me onto the bed closing my bedroom door. "So it's my turn again" she smiled. I nodded to her statement moving over for her to sit next to me.

"Ok so lets see.... I dare you to.... Spend a whole day in your cheerleading uniform" she shrugged.

I nodded "Sure that's easy now you... I dare you to tell me who your last girlfriend was" I shrugged.

"Ok her name was, Laura she had long blonde hair and green eyes, she was gay and asked me out. At the time I didn't know whether or not I was gay, but she made me curious. So I went out with her and soon I began liking her. We dated for 1 year and a half till she cheated on me with a guy. I was so confused and then one day I find a letter of her saying she just left and saying she was just playing with me and never really loved me, she also told me she never was gay" I saw tears prickle Izzy's eyes.

Instantly I felt a hatred towards the Laura. She hurt my Izzy and I won't stand for that. Wait my Izzy? She wasn't mine. Shaking my head I noticed the tears were now streaming down her face. I quickly pulled her into a hug as she cried.

I rubbed her back murmuring sweet things to her.

"Lets go to bed" I smiled sadly at her.

She nodded numbly and I pulled her down on the bed, pulling the covers over us wrapping my arms around her shaking figure.

Slowly her eyes began to droop and I smiled kissing her forehead. Sighing I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

--------------------------Morning--------------------------------------

IZZY P.O.V (Finally)

I stirred feeling something wrapped around me. I looked up seeing I was only a small distance from Kenzie  I smiled at her, she was so sweet, so perfect and I knew loved her with my whole heart. But I couldn't tell her that she was probably just curious.

Slowly I brought my hand up to her cheek and she shivered. I liked bringing her that feeling. I don't really know how long I stared at her but soon I was tracing her a features. A moan escaped her mouth and I chuckled, but I also felt myself growing wet.

I continued to trace her features till I heard a chuckle. "Having fun?" she laughed her eyes snapping open. I quickly pulled away from her blushing. She smiled sitting up then looked over to her clock.

"Crap we have to go" she exclaimed getting out of bed. I stared at her as she ran to her closing. Her hair was messed up but she still looked beautiful.

"Izzy come on" she exclaimed again running to her bathroom. I froze on the bed. Wha?

"Izzy come on we don't have time for separate showers get in!" she called. I shakily stood up and  walked to her bathroom. My hand reached for the nob and I stood there frozen for a while before taking a deep breath.

I looked and saw Kenzie soaping herself. Come on Izzy you've seen her nude before why are you freaking out now I scolded. Taking a deep breath I stepped out of my clothing and got in. Kenzie was washing off meaning I wouldn't have to freak out for much longer.

She quickly move so I could take the soap. "Hurry ok" she smiled softly before getting out. I took a deep breath and hurried taking my shower.

________________________________

Kenzie P.O.V

Idiot I scolded myself realizing what  I had done. How could you have forgotten you just found out yesterday. Shaking my head I ran to my closet and picked out my outfit. (On the side)

I then begun on my make up waiting for Izzy to get out of the shower.

_______________________________________________________

Here's the update

I thought on making it longer but wanted you guys to be on suspense (Sorry)

I'll try updating soon

 I love you all

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

AND COMMENT

Bye All