Chapter 27 The Dares...

Chapter 27

All five of us at on the floor around my living room table, the snacks I made in the middle of us. The lights were turned down low, per Aria's request and the tv was off. I sat in between Izzy and Harry on the left side of the table, by the dark brown loveseat, while Aria and Adrian sat across from us.

"Alright, since you suggested we play truth or dare Aria, you go first." I grinned.

She sighed, before looking around the group, "alright, Harry truth or dare?"

"Um truth...?" He replied questioningly.

"Boo you stink. Anyway, who was the last person you kissed?" She smirked.

Harry went rigid at my side, "ask another question."

"Nope, you either answer or do a dare." She smiled.

"Fine, dare."

"Great! I dare you to do a strip tease." She laughed.

"No."

"Fine, then answer the question," Aria pouted.

"Kenzie..." he sighed.

I gulped, looking down at my lap. "Alright then, it's your turn Harry." I mumbled, biting my lip hard.

"Um, Adrian. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Adrian said confidently.

I laughed, knowing no matter what it was he would do it. Just like when we were kids he always felt like proving a point, even if he was embarrassed in the process.

"I dare you to run down Kenzie's street in your underwear."

"Ah, cool." He laughed in response, standing up tugging off his jeans and t-shirt, throwing them on the couch. I looked over at Aria and she was literally drooling as she devoured him with her eyes. I shook my head at her a small mischievous smile making it's way to my lips.

Everyone stood from the floor and we went to the front door and piled outside, before pushing Adrian down towards the street. It was night time, so barely anyone would see him anyway. Though, it was chilly since it was Christmas time.

"At least I'll be warm!" He called to use, before beginning his run down the street.

"That dude has some serious balls," Aria laughed from beside me.

"Hmm, I bet you'd like to find out wouldn't you." I smirked, as a blush came onto her cheeks.

Izzy moved closer to my side and I sighed, wrapping my arm around her to keep her warm. She was like a needy puppy, but I just wish she realized sometimes I liked to have my own space.

I looked in the distance and saw Adrian making his way back to us. I sighed, ushering everyone back inside as he reached the driveway. He looked like he was shivering from the distance, which was funny since he actually believed he could stay warm.

I walked over to the living room and took my original place back at the table. Everyone followed suit, as Adrian entered the house heading straight for his clothes. "Anyway, let's get back to all the fun shall we?" He laughed, putting on his clothes

_______________________________________________________________

All done

This is just part one of the dares

I want everyone to get involved and get some dares to me

It's short but don't worry, next chapters going to be longer sine I'll have more time

Anyway I must be going, I have a little New Year's preparation, before continuing on my updates for today

Anyway bye all

Please

FAN

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND INBOX

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's eve everyone!