Chapter 17 Mr. Sweeny

Izzy exited the bathroom not a minute later walking towards my closet. We were roughly the same size so I knew she'd fit into my clothes. Putting my hair into a ponytail I smiled at myself. "Is this okay?" Izzy's timid voice called from behind me. I turned around seeing she was in a white pencil skirt, white ankle boots, and a black ruffled halter top.

"Yep beautiful, now come do your hair and make-up so we can go" I smiled. She nodded quietly and headed to the vanity table while I put on my blue pearl necklace.

I loved blue, well a certain blue, sky blue its always been so calming some how. Shaking myself out of idiotic thoughts I looked over to Izzy "You ready?"

"Yeah," she whispered. I quickly grabbed my bag waving for her to follow me and went downstairs.

"Morning girls," my mother greeted cheerily.

"Bye Ma'am," Izzy smiled giving her a small wave.

"Morning mom," I grinned at her grabbing some fruit from the fridge. "...well Izzy and I are late for school so bye." I gave her a swift kiss on the cheek before running out the door.

When I reached the car Izzy was there waiting for me. "Okay, I may have to go over the speed limit so we can be on time," I stated, jumping into the drivers seat.

"This is the day I die..." Izzy muttered, making me chuckle as we sped towards the school.

"I'm sorry for earlier; I guess I forgot." I apologized after a moment of silence.

"Its alright," she sighed.

"Are you sure?" I pressed.

"Ya, of course, but don't forget your dare, you have to dress in your cheerleading uniform for a whole day," she reminded.

"I'll wear it tomorrow," I shrugged entering the school parking lot.

"Okay, now lets go you know how Mr. Sweeny can get." she chuckled. I nodded and quickly turned off the car ignition. We then got out of the car and ran into the school building. Everyone was already in class so the halls were empty as we ran to class.

I panted once reaching Mr. Sweeny's door. "You do it." Izzy and I said at the same time.

Sighing in frustration, I knocked on the door. The door slowly opened like a horror movie. "Why are you two late?" Mr. Sweeny asked opening the door wider for us to enter.

"We over slept sir..." I apologized.

"TOGETHER!" Some guy shouted making the other guys hoot and holler.

I ignored them as Izzy smirked "Yes."

"You guys can sleep with me anytime," he winked.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to Mr. Sweeny "So can we take our seats now?" I sighed.

"You both have detention today, and just a warning; don't be late for the rest of this semester." he grunted going back to his desk. I groaned looking around the class. There were two empty seats in the middle of the class, so I dragged Izzy with me and sat down.

"Now which one of you boys made the inappropriate comment?" he asked the class.

No one spoke up and he sighed, "I do not feel like giving everyone in the class detention but very well."

"It was Travis!" someone called.

"Thank you, now Mr. Hunter you will be joining these two for after school detention." Mr. Sweeny sighed and continued the lesson. I didn't really take any notes, I'd just copy from Izzy later. Leaning back in my seat I really looked at Mr. Sweeny. He was about in his early 30's by the looks of it and had dark brown hair and blue eyes. Girls found him attractive, while I saw him as annoying- though I could see why girls liked him... he wasn't that bad to look out compared to some other teachers.

My phone vibrated taking me out of my thoughts. I quickly looked at it and sighed. It was from Aria telling me there was cheerleading practice during lunch apparently. I quickly sent an okay and waited for the bell to ring. There was about 10 minutes left of class and frankly I was bored and now since I did have the roll of school badass I just couldn't let this class suffer.   

"Mr. Sweeny!" I called.

He stopped writing and looked at me "Yes Kenzie?"

"Its nothing just bored," I smiled. A few people snickered from the back and Mr. Sweeny huffed and went back to writing on the board.

"Mr. Sweeny!" I called again.  

"Yes Ms. Richmond?" he grunted.

"Is that new?" I asked.

"Is what new?" he sighed.

"Nothing," I shook my head.

He sighed in frustration turning back to the board.

"Mr. Sweeny!" I called

"WHAT!?" he groaned in frustration.

"I was just going to ask how your morning was..." I smiled innocently.

"Alright, outside right now Ms. Richmond and detention for the rest of the week." he ordered.

"Okay Seth," I sighed grabbing my bag and heading to the door.

"Bye people," I waved.

Mr. Sweeny followed me out and I sighed leaning on the locker next to his class. "Listen here young lady-"

"You do realize your like 30 I'm not really a little girl considered to you," I laughed.

"You do not walk into my class and-"

"Its technically not your class," I cut him off.

"Ms. Richmond fix this new attitude of yours by tomorrow or-"

"You are very cute Mr. Sweeny." I smirked.

He looked frustrated and just as he was about to open his mouth the bell rang. I smiled waving at him before heading towards my next class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random I know

Forgot how I ended the last chap

Spur of the moment thing

And I know it wasn't very badass

Anyway FAN

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND INBOX

By all love ya