Chapter 80: Somebody Save Me

================================
Chapter 80: Somebody Save Me
================================

It was the kind of explosion that cuts the eyes off of anything not brighter than that ray of light.

It was the kind that actually didn't create any sort of sound... until it cut through the wind barrier and pointed a full blast of earth-shattering wave of energy towards a pinned target.

...and that target...

............was just 20 or so meters away!

The two puppets backed off as they gave way to the blast. Siva wasn't expecting everything to end like this and even though he himself was afraid of facing this blast head on –especially when he thinks about the effects of the Killing Zone coating this blast with a layer of less70% defense– he still expected Kladis to put up an even more level of a fight.

And, as expected, he heard Kladis roared with fury and unyielding madness.

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"

Just before Siva fired the cannon, a bright purple glow appeared on Kladis' finger where a ring could be seen. It was talisman accessory.

No matter what kind of ability or magic spell it possessed, given Kladis' strength and prestige, he wouldn't use something that would make him look like a clown in front of his nemesis.

When that glowing light appeared, the gun on his right hand also glowed with the same light. No, to be more accurate, it was his gun and his hand that was glowing... with the glow extending until half his arm.

He pointed the barrel towards Siva and pulled the trigger, meeting the cannon fire head on.

"Gran Cero!"

The purple light coalesced on the barrel of the gun and Kladis pulled the trigger at the same time as the puppet did.

A frightening surge of Mana blasted off from the barrel and formed a 5m diameter-wide purple energy shot... meeting a bright white cannon blast from the bore of the puppet's weapon.

Silence engulfed the surroundings and even if the two people was around 20m away from each other... it was still a point-blank distance when compared to the capabilities of their energy-type projectile weapons.

As such, it only took a moment's moment for the blasting energies to collide and create a strong wind pressure that scattered the rain and the dust in their surroundings, even sending the two apart like a recoil effect.

The puppet recoiled back 5m as well as Kladis who was also taken aback when he fired that one single shot.

Storms of purple and white-colored winds sprung from the immediate surroundings of the two blasting energies and although the resulting force of that collision of energy blasts were enough to actually ruin the wall of Alexandria, the shield dome on the verge of collapse was still too far away from the actual area and only their ear-piercing sound collision had reached the people standing on it.

The eternal night was illuminated by the light of the explosion and the cracking lightning from above dimmed in insignificance when compared to the light of their grandeur.

The moments after the collision seem to take away everyone's breath and just as everyone thought that it was over, a bright red arching trail of a sword could be seen scaling a distance of 20m......towards Kladis!

Apparently, the power of Kladis's Gran Cero and the cannon blast from Siva's Ender were of the same level!

The difference between the two, however, was that Siva didn't suffer any kind of backlash from releasing a powerful attack.