Chapter 72: Quest Boss

================================
Chapter 72: Quest Boss
================================

Following the command, 70% all of the Cyclones Units scattered in many different directions and started to disengage their Greyrock Bases, and fully equip into being a jet plane. This was utilizing the speed and the maneuverability of the Cyclones but consumes a lot of precious fuel (fire stones) on their wind chambers.

After all, Cyclones rely on their Greyrock bases to cancel out gravity and remain afloat in midair without using anything.

But now that they've disengaged their bases...

A full aerial dogfight was impending to happen.

Back on the sky, Marshal D'Catch glared at the incoming dots of Cyclones. Although it can be said that they have the aerial advantage, it was still farfetched to say that they can win with ease. After all, he only has a limited number of Cyclones while the Blue Card Legion had at least 20 times of theirs.

Marshal deepened his frown. He wouldn't give up just with this kind of play.

He stretched out a hand and then commanded, "Stab them on the back."

Right after he spoke, Siva inside the all-viewing sphere gestured a left hand that lifted thin air. Akhenaton's actions also translated it and the descending meteors suddenly stopped and on it were hundreds of Cyclones awaiting orders.

Their engines ignited and bursts of strong winds that left trails of burning fire in the dark sky erupted on the islands and left the grounds.

XIU! XIU! XIU!

Over two hundred of blending black colored Cyclones flew and went into many different directions. The ascending Golden painted Cyclones of The Legion were caught off guard as they've already pass through the two meteors when the enemy units flew and started firing from behind them.

In just a single moment, many Cyclones burned in the sky and plummeted down towards the horizons.

"Ambush! Cried one of the Squad Captain-rank pilots.

The Cyclones broke formation and turned their bodies around in a steep arc to get away from the dead zone.

Some of the ambushing Cyclones of the Black Mustache Unit even went straight towards the warships surrounding Apus Epirus. Their goals were simple: burn down or at least aggressively pressure the warships of Apus Epirus.

The element of surprise was on their side.

"H-How is this..." Kladis was aghast. "That bastard D'Catch, he used the meteors as cover for this sneak attack!"

The two islands then started to rise up again and although it was slower than when it was descending, it was moving in a way as if it was trying to block the sight of Akhenaton from the castle base.

"This son of a bitch!" Kladis raised his head and the shining golden deity in the distant sky was gradually concealed on his plain view. "I will never forgive you!"

And as if hearing these words, Siva, whose eyes were burning with ferocity while looking at the expression of the man on a holo-panel on his vision, opened his mouth and murmured:

"Even if you don't forgive me, I will still make sure that you will suffer all the pains that you deserve." Right as he spoke, he saw the swarm of buzzing bees trying to get around him. He said, "I will leave those small fries to you, Marshal."

On a holo-panel on his vision, D'Catch bowed down in a respectful manner and replied, "I'll take care of it."

With a blink, the holo-panel disappeared and Siva then focused his gaze towards the castle base.