Chapter 42: Reaper Summoner

Hey guys... this is your fourth chapter for the week.

Please enjoy this chapter.

VOTE and COMMENT please and also, if you can, please support me on Patreon.

Happy Beerday to me (tomorrow)! Yay!

I'm just gonna though since I don't have anything to do...

.

.

.

================================
Chapter 42: Reaper Summoner
================================

Black Tech

The terrifying facts that this name implies...

Whenever this [item] appears, there are only two things people will think about. First: whoever the player is, he is definitely and undeniably very strong.

Black Techs are essentially the culmination of two or more S-Ranked weapons, given power and substance by the Black Ball which is an S-Ranked Item.

One S-Ranked weapon is already powerful enough so multiplying that by two, and not to mention three or even more, then the strength the player can produce is also multiplied as well.

Second –and is an important fact– he or she is either a member of a large Guild capable of dispatching an entire expeditionary force to hunt down a Demon Commander, or had a backing rivaling that of a Major Power of any of the Star Guilds of the continents that can dispatch the same number of people to face the legion all Demon Commander has with them at all times.

Black Ball is, for all intents and purposes, almost a cheat weapon, but, is undeniably allowed and does exist within the game as an acquirable element.

Black Element––

––having the property to be physically superior over anything below the grade of Dragon Materials and also tangible to all sorts of tampering.

Getting it, however, is easier said than done.

Just how long and how much did FlowerLord spend on hunting down a Demon Commander?

Not to mention it cost her millions upon millions of Zentra to hire strong enough NPCs and mercenary players, she also had to spend almost two months' time just to hunt it down.

Demon Commanders aren't just [difficult to handle boss monsters]. They are, in fact, the existences closest to the same difficulty as Real Dragons.

Hunting down a Demon Commander alone is never an option as they are so powerful that it does needs an entire legion of at least A-Ranked Hunters to be able to have the power to defeat the armada that Demon Commanders always had around them.

And even if the hunting party is capable of going past through the armada, defeating a Demon Commander is another story on to itself.

Because one Demon Commander is almost as hard to deal with as their own armada ––and no Commander shall leave their base without their fleet.

It can be said that Siva being able to defeat a Demon Commander was due to six reasons:

(1) Chance Meeting –the most important
(2) Guts to actually decide to hunt it down
(3) Tactics and the strategy used
(4) Persistence against even two Lapis Lazulis
(5) Killing Zone
(6) The Black Ender –a Dragon Material Blade

Just one of these six missing, Siva wouldn't have been able to even survive the ordeal and even perhaps not even able to put a scratch on the Commander's hide.