Chapter 43: Doom

----UPDATE: Friday 21 Apr 3017

Hello guys, this is your lat chapter for this week.

It's my beerday today.

I'm 29 now.

Well then, I'm gonna be sleeping tonight then go to work tomorrow as if nothing happened today. Hahaha... I'll be seeing you guys next week.

Enjoy this chapter and please COMMENT if you didn't like it.

VOTE if you like the chapter.

================================
Chapter 43: Doom
================================

All Black Tech had a core form...

Just like FlowerLord's «Ceres» which is also the name of her Black Tech, Siva's Black Tech was called Erebus and its default core form is... the one now hovering at his right side like an obedient slave.

Holding its deathscythe's blade down, it appeared there in a snap from beheading the last victim and is now observing the incoming horde of enemies.

It doesn't have a consciousness and all its actions were all mental commands from Siva. And by Siva's command, it turned its head towards Siva as Siva spoke of a phrase while looking at the number of incoming enemies, "Death is but the beginning."

He doesn't know where it came from but Siva just felt like saying the line nonetheless.

And right after he spoke, the [Reaper] turned its head towards the enemies as the three summons braced themselves in a defensive line.

With the first wave of enemies, the Berserker Puppet clashed with the first person while the Lancer blocked with its shield while stabbing an enemy who tried to go up above it.

The Swordsman Puppet was the most active as it was swinging its large 2m sword without care for defense and was going on for almost any direction it faced.

Defense is not its concern.

Its body was made up of Black Tech and only if there was something with a force strong enough to penetrate this skin, no attacks will be able to cause it to stop or pause.

Aren't Cramer's Mjolnir back then in the War of Two Powers only able to push FlowerLord back with every hit? If FlowerLord loses her short-tempered attitude, she could even be more powerful than Cramer!

CRASH!

With one swing, two enemies were pressed just trying to block it because the weight of its attack was just unbelievably terrifying!

Above all else, its movement was frighteningly irregular and very fast. Even those swordsmen who were seeing it would have to think twice before engaging it in a fight.

While the puppets were blocking the first layer of this all-out assault, the second layer breached the gap on their defense and went straight towards Siva. All of them were going against Siva and pouring in on him by the numbers.

Seeing their appearances, Siva was smiling.

With how much effort he had poured on researching this game before he even started it, and with how much more effort he was even putting into finding any leads to satisfy AG's tastes for H-Class info...

How can he miss on deciphering who is a high-grade player or who is not?

"I think you guys are forgetting something very, very important right now––" as he spoke, he pointed his staff towards the incoming enemies. With just one fast swing, the reaper exterminated them without even being able to utter a cry. "––I am an S-Ranked Player while you guys are just fodders."