Volume 5 [SYNOPSIS] & AUTHOR'S NOTES... RANTS.

After both worlds were shocked to the revelation of the Grand Quest, the person behind it all is now, once again, on the run. This time, the chase is on a grand scale and not only the players are after our desperate hero, the NPCs of the online world of Terroa are after him as well. Siva... will never be the same again. While the world succumbs to their greed for glory and power, the secrets that Janus carefully kept are revealed one by one because of this very greed as well. As such, in order to delay the inevitable, he will do something that might or might not actually trigger the very thing that he urgently wants to protect. This time around, these secrets will test friendships, trusts, and the bonds that people around Rex and Siva share as the world that had once been peaceful are slowly, but surely, drifts into a fateful war. Will Siva succeeds to rescue his brother before this war erupts or will he first get caught in the spiraling battle between a Father and a Son?

Siva Volume 5: The Eyes of Origins now on WATTPAD and PATREON!

=======================================

Author's Rants

Hello guys, okay, writing this Volume really took a long time and a very large toll on me because like you all guys know, the computer I'm using is really an ancient one. Every now and then, it crashes and especially when I'm using Photoshop or the Internet.

That said, whoooooo boi...

I plead upon thee, oh mighty kind-hearted ones, please support me on Patreon. 

Even if it's a small donation, it will still work. Thank you!

=======================================