Chapter 25: Meeting A Literally Old Friend

================================
Chapter 25: Meeting A Literally Old Friend
================================ 

The three bullies closed in faster than the players Siva had fought before. In fact, in his knowledge, these three are stronger than the strength that Karim of the Helium Guild had shown on their fight.

Speed and agility, planning, coordination, reaction to his movements, these elements showed that these three are accustomed to fighting people than monsters... or perhaps they are experts on fighting both and this made Siva only think of the kind of environment the northern continent has.

In a bigger picture, The North is a place meant to test and train players and to give them an idea of just how big this world of Terroa really is.

But even so...

"I will still kill you."

In Siva's mind, he could feel the eyes of three like a 3D rendering of his surroundings. He could tell where they are looking, what kind of attack they are going to do, and what they were thinking just based on where they are looking at the parts of his body and to how heavy those eyes were.

On his right, he could feel a heavy weight trying to hold his legs so he wouldn't move.

On his left, he could tell that the man wanted to remove his left arm and immobilize him.

But at the front side, their leader, Siva could tell that he is some kind of expert as he was aiming to hit him on his neck, shoulder, and torso with both his hands and his right knee.

Because from the front side, the leg he used to step in was his left.

These were all projected into Siva's mind and he could barely tell what they are going to do just based on these things.

And so, again, he felt so sure enough that something really did changed in him... or at least, in his own words, his instincts has somewhat been awaken in a particular degree.

Two guns in hand, Siva fired off two bullets on the right knee of the one on his right. He didn't look. He didn't make any other sudden move. He just pulled out Steve from the holster and didn't raise it. He just fired it off as soon as it left its sheathe.

"Aaaarghh!"

Following this was a howl of pain. Siva then stepped back and slammed his back on the body of the squirming person on his right and then twisted his body as he delivered a kick on the guy on his left to redirect his hands to embrace the guy in front.

"What the...?!"

"Hey!"

Following the kick, a flash of light came and the guns in his hands vanished to be replaced by a jet black sword. He stabbed the man behind him, twisted it, and then switched weapons again. This time, the full dragon gear appeared on his limbs as he delivered a punch followed by a loud explosion of air towards the man to finish him.

Without activating the Killing Zone, his damages will only be as good as a B-Ranked Hunter. But for a man surprised by that attack, it was enough to render him unconscious due to the shock of receiving a lot of damage to his health.

The man was blown away and he crashed onto the crowd to send some of them tumbling as if watching a bowler knock down pins.

The other two recovered from their surprise as they summoned their weapons. The leader had a large axe while the sub-player had an exquisitely designed pair of knives.