Chapter 74: Kladis

Hi guys, I would like to apologize for the late release.

Something became wrong with the Computer Shop I'm regular with and they said that they lost their internet connection due to some mishap on their provider. It was just fixed now. I didn't dare to rent into another shop because in my immediate area, this is the only one with a 5-hr promo so I spent more or less $4 (PHP180) since last night using that time to draft chapters for Mortal King, Pilot: Online, and Siva.

Anyways, I've been up the whole night writing drafts and such and saving it on a USB Flash Drive for future editing.

This here is your first chapter for the week!

I'm running out of time now since the internet connection came back on the wrong time and I only have a few minutes left on my rented time.

Anyways, I will come back later tonight if I can't post them.

----just so you guys know.

ALRIGHT THEN....

This is your first of five (maybe six) chapters for the week.

Enjoy!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

DESTROY!

BOOM!

================================
Chapter 74: Kladis
================================

Akhenaton...

Legendary Ancient Emperor who rejected the Gods!

Now, it was a symbol of a deity, a warship for Elder God Donar.

Within a 10km sphere, it can throw in a [land marker] to raise the islands to be part of its territory. But aide from raising them, Akhenaton can also use the islands as if they were projectile weapons —as powerful and as destructive as a true meteor!

Kladis looked on as the islands slowly begin to get back at Akhenaton's side.

In fact, to his surprise, even the island that fell and burned with the Rewloola-2 Battleship had also begun to rise from the rubbles.

Despite being reduced to 60% of its original size, it was still a staggering sight to see a meteor that should have burned still rise in the air.

His eyes widened at this shocking revelation.

"How could this be? Isn't there an end to its abilities?"

If Kladis knew the secret to this ability, he would have long surrendered and accepted the pittance for the sins he had sown.

Of course, if he knew who Donar really is, he would have long fled this continent.

Akhenaton is but an ancient warship. Its designs were as such and while it doesn't have a long-range capability, it can summon nine islands as both shields and meteors... and even have the ability to integrate [Legendary]-Grade equipment and use its functions as a weapon.

The Mjolnir... is a Legendary Weapon.

The Naiki's Scepter of Divinity... is a Legendary Hand Accessory.

And this warship itself... is a legendary existence!

Though the records regarding Akhenaton was clear, its whereabouts were unknown.

But as it turns out, it was actually with Elder God Donar from the beginning and only when he appeared in Warjillis did everyone whose aware of it in the world realize that looking for Akhenaton as part of a mission had always been a dead end.