Chapter 90: History of Janus

Visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com. Then follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/chadmusika, or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future.

;D

================================
Chapter 90: History of Janus
================================

Right now, although her speech seemed to have taken up at least five minutes, in the outside, it had only been five seconds.

And yet, this is still less than 1% of the 'truth' that this game world hides.

Everyone in the cellar dungeon was aghast. They don't know it but they could that feel something was different.

Terra, of course, wouldn't care about them since she had a limited time and she chose to use the last bits of her power; whatever [authority] she has in the main system that runs Terroa, much like Janus had done at these passing moments, to transmit the words that Siva very much needed at this time.

.

.

Because.....

.

.

She was the one who laid the [seal] on his memories so as soon as Siva lifted the first seal, she was the first to be notified...

That's why she emerged.

Or perhaps it was also triggered by something else akin to her ties with the original [owner] of her face... that which this [avatar] was molded...?

Yet, she had to emerge nonetheless for it was all preordained by Janus and driven forth by his last sacrifice for the sake of Terroa.

Everything..... that was happening right now had been planned by Janus.

Janus may not be able to generate miracles, but he was a God of Creation... he creates destinies and connects fates!

He, alone, could control events to connect fates and destinies, thus enabling karma.

Terra's [soul] transcending into a guardian spirit and, by chance, watching over someone with a close relationship with Rex Kingsley... had been planned by Janus.

RPG: Terroa is a game that [collects] legends, myths, stories, tales, and current events via the internet and use these elements to generate the quests and missions for players to undertake, but... there are millions of players of Terroa...

No amount of computer technicians and geniuses can manipulate these floods of information that needed real-time adjustment and consolidation abilities to be patched together to create not only the sense of adventure, mystery, and puzzle solving, but also the sense of fulfillment for the players/citizens who loved to hear, read, and even experience fantastical lores and legends.

As such.....

They needed an AI to do this job.

[Janus]

He was the one who manipulates these information and creates the missions, connects events, adjusts the driving 'triggers' for the NPCs to give away the clues and as well as the needed requirements for these quests real-time...

In other words, he creates the fated meetings and establish necessary 'destined' events between players and these important NPCs, thus, creating [karma] within the world of Terroa.