Chapter 65: Heaven Piercing Wrath

Second of Five chapters,

Hi, umm... I know you have seen the request and may go tired of it but... well... I still like to put up the request to support me with a little donation @ www.patreon.com/reddcliffe or directly at my Paypal @ nathanreddd@yahoo.com

or just follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/chadmusika

or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe

.......and/or finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com .

Well then, enjoy. the chapter.

================================

Chapter 65: Heaven Piercing Wrath
================================

"Leave it to the genius." Zaza said with confidence and he stood in front of the tablet.

He swiped the air, summoning a player window then afterwards took out an item.

The item was like a laptop computer with a dongle.

With a click of a button, the protruding dongle emitted a light and this light scanned the surface of the tablet from top to bottom.

After that, the scanner light vanished and a display of the tablet showed at the laptop device.

The letters were highlighted and a two-way scanning, vertical and horizontal, line studied the letters on the screen.

BEEP!

A clear metallic sound rung and a pop up panel showed itself on Zaza vision.

He turned around with beaming smiles as he spoke with pride:

"Easy-peasy! I'm done with the translation!"

PAK!

Redeye couldn't help but hit his head with a slipper.

"Genius your grandmother. All you did was use an item and didn't actually do the job of translating it."

"But I invented this item." Zaza pouted.

"Who cares... just tell us what it means."

"Aye." Prompted, Zaza checked the panel on his vision as he stored back his invention on his inventory. He then spent a minute studying the contents before turning to Redeye with seriousness. "Just like the ones we saw in Dragona, this one's also made by Emperor De Raizel."

Redeye nodded in understanding then asked, "So?"

Zaza looked at the tablet on the wall and pointed at the bottom, towards the slot with a symbol on it.

"Just as the Supreme Commander had predicted, every tablet will require a different medallion."

Redeye summoned his inventory and pulled out a medallion.

If an experienced Wizard would see this medallion, he would immediately recognize this item as something that is the same with the [key item] used to access the Magus Archive.

The only difference is that it was specially made only for a single purpose.

Not wasting any moment, Redeye walked in front of the tablet and then inserted the medallion with the same symbol on it on the slot on the wall.

With a click, the medallion got stuck with the slot and a rumbling sound began to fill the large wall where the tablet was located.

A dark line outlining what seemed like a door appeared around the tablet and the rumbling sounds came as that outline revealed a long dark tunnel.