Prologue

( Third person POV )

The Monster High school bell echoed thunderously, marking the commencement of another school day bustling with unique creatures from all corners of the monster world. As the first bell of the day reverberated through the hallways, it signaled the impending start of the initial class. Monster High stands out as an inclusive institution that embraces monsters of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. The welcoming atmosphere cultivated within the school walls fosters a sense of camaraderie among the student body, who wholeheartedly celebrate diversity in all its forms. Whether sporting fur, scales, or tentacles, each student is valued for their individuality, quirks, and imperfections, making Monster High a haven where everyone is not only accepted but embraced for exactly who they are.

The morning at Monster High started like any other, with students shuffling through the halls in various ghoulish forms of fashion. It was meant to be just another typical Monster High day, but fate had other plans in story.

With every corner of the school decorated under the precise instructions of Head Mistress Bloodgood, the atmosphere buzzed with anticipation. From the newly painted roof shimmering under the sunlight to the blood crimson carpet unfurled majestically on the stairs, every detail exuded an aura of mystery and excitement. Whispered gossip spread like wildfire as everyone speculated about the reason behind the sudden grand makeover.

Though everyone was eager to see who their head mistress was trying so hard to impress, She had specially chosen four of the friendliest ghouls at the school in particular to be the only ones to welcome and assist the visitors. Draculaura, with her charming yet shy demeanor, Frankie Stein, known for her electrifying personality, Clawdeen Wolf, exuding confidence and style, and Lagoona Blue, with her calming presence that rivaled the ocean itself, stood ready to greet the newcomer with open arms.

In order to further emphasize her desire to please the arriving guests, the Head Mistress also provided three rule that need to be adhered.

1) It is crucial for each individual to ensure they behave in a suitable manner at all times.

2) Ensuring that our guests have everything they need is of utmost importance, while also being mindful of the limitations that may exist.

And the final, and most important rule

3) Throughout the duration of their stay, It is imperative that there is no opportunity for Heath Burns and the guest to engage in any form of communication. Everyone she make sure that the guest must ensure that they steer clear of any proximity that could potentially lead to an interaction with Heath Burns.

Individuals who are caught violating the rules will be subject to disciplinary action, which may include either a temporary suspension lasting for a week or a more prolonged period under detection for up to a month. The duration of the penalty is determined based on the specific nature and seriousness of the offense committed. It is essential for all members to adhere to the established guidelines to maintain harmonious environment during the visitor's stay.

Despite the rules not being explicitly outlined on paper, everyone was well aware of them, thoroughly ingrained in their undead hearts by their head Mistress. Well, with the exception of one oblivious individual.

School was set to begin in a mere half-hour, yet the arrival of the anticipated visitors remained unseen.

"Where's are these oh so great guest? School's about to start soon" Clawdeen's impatience reached new heights as she paced back and forth, her frustration evident in every snarl that escaped her lips.

Sensing Clawdeen's agitation, Lagoona took charge, leading the group of ghouls to settle down on the steps. With a calming tone, she reassured Clawdeen, "Cool ya scales mate. There's still a bit of time before class starts."