Copyright & Extra

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

This story is divided between many characters. While there's nothing unusual about that in a book, only one of the characters will be in first person. This is just a warning in case you get confused later on, I will not repeat myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2017 by J.J. Hays

All rights reserved.

This story; Ike Penworthy, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, prequels, and sequels, and all associated content is copyrighted under the copyright design and patents act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the creator -- J.J. Hays -- and owner -- J.J. Hays -- of these works, and no part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written permission of the author.

Any unauthorized copying, manipulating, distribution, broadcasting or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of the copyright. Any and all copyright infringement is punishable by law.

Names, places, events, and characters are completely fictional and are all a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance or similarity to actual people, living or dead, places or actual events is purely coincidental and unintentional.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for giving me your time. I hope you enjoy the story and all my hard work.

06.26.17

17