That One Night With an Angel Turned Human

The one night is all it took. That blue eyed angel had Ann hooked in from the beginning. 

"Hey sis." Sam says as you walked down the stairs to the main library part.

"Hello, brother wheres Dean at?" You ask setting down your suitcase and Roses.

"Dean went to go grab some grocerys with Cas." Sam said. You tensed up giving Sam a look.

"Rose has never met Cas before." You say timidly. "I kept her away from him for a purpose."

"And that purpose was?" Sam asks taking rose out out of your arms and into his.

"Because, he is an angel Sam and he's not human anymore." You say defensively.

"Well, just because he is an angel does mean you keep his child away from him." Sam whispers, trying so hard not to wake Rose.

"I have to it's for the best Sam. And I'm serious, now please stop." You sigh.

"Well, guess your plans of keeping Rose from him are going to shattered because guess whose back." Sam says just as the door to the bunker opens. 

"Hey, there is my wonderful little sister and my cute baby niece." Dean smiles descending down the stairs into the library of the bunker carrying half the groceries. You smile at his greeting and anxiously wait for Cas. It has been almost a year since Rose was born and Cas had gotten his grace back, to say that you were nervous was an understatement. Castiel walks in after Dean carrying Dean's booze  in one hand and you assumed what was Deans pie in the other. 

"Ann..." Cas sets the beer and bag down on the table in front of him. 

"Hello, Castiel long time no see. How does it feel to have your mojo back?" You ask timidly. 

"It honestly feels good," you feel his eyes start to wonder over to the little girl in Sam's arms sleeping quite deeply, "Who is that?" Castiel asked quiet confused. 

"That's my daughter Rose." You take a deep breath burying all your fear and anxiety inside of you to keep it from showing.

"How old is she?" Castiel asks. 

"Almost a year now, her father left the day I was going to tell him." You could feel Sam and Dean tense up. They weren't to thrilled with what you and Cas had done together, but the grew to love Rose before she was even born and still are the best uncles ever. 

"She's mine isn't she?" Castiel looks at you with hurt and sadness spread across his face. 

"Yes, Cas she is yours." You sniff not having the will to look at him. 

"Is she a..." Castiel pauses for a second. 

"A Nephilim no, it was one of the last days that you were human." You say solemnly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks softly. 

"Because when I found out I was pregnant you were full fledged angel again. I didn't want our daughter around that. So I left and kept it hidden Sam and Dean helped me. If I would have known you would have been here I wouldn't have come." You sniff looking away.

"Ann, I would have liked to know that I had a family. I love you. You showed me what love really was during every night we shared. You taught me how to feel emotions and I've never stopped feeling them since." You look at Cas for the first time and see the hurt written all over.

"I love you too. I think it's time for you to meet your daughter and become apart of her life." You smiled softly. Rose soon woke up from her nap and she immediately was attached to Cas. The similarities between the two were so obvious is was hard to claim that she wasn't his daughter. 

Months later Ann had moved back into the bunker with your brothers. Ann had also rekindled the romance with Castiel, but there was one stipulation and that was to protect her from knowing about the existence of the supernatural until she was old enough to understand. Castiel agreed and life was simple. Ann, Cas, and Rose were a family. Finally a happy ending and it was all because of that one night with the angel turned human.