New Baby (Sam X Reader)

"Sam! Sammy! Moose! Samuel Winchester WAKE UP!" You scream as loud as you can.

"aaaaahhhh" Sam falls out of bed and you laugh. But that laugh quickly subsides and turns into an expression of pain. 

"What is it? Is the baby coming? " he rubs his head and you nod in pain as another contraction starts up. You breath deeply and try to sit up. 

"Sam, this hurts so bad." You whine. Sam picks you up in his arms bridal style and carries you out to the car. 

"I know babe, but pretty soon we will be welcoming our new son or daughter into the world." He smiles and sets you down in the passenger seat of the car. You guys then drive off to the hospital with Sam giving you words of encouragement the whole way there. He was the most perfect guy in the world. 

-At the Hospital-

You, finally being in a comfortable position, decided to take a nap. After all this labor stuff is tiring. Sam smiled and crawled into bed with you. Just as you were starting to nap the doctor came in. 

"I'm afraid we are going to have to ruin cuddle time. We need to check you (Y/N). We think it might be time for you to push." You nodded at your doctor as he checked to see how far along you came. "It's time." You give Sam a worried look. 

"You'll be fine baby. I'll be with you the whole time I promise." He kisses your forehead and helps you sit up. You smile and grab his hand. 

"Pretty soon we will have the most beautiful baby in the world." You smile feeling another contraction come on. You push down as hard as you can until the doctor tells you when to stop. 

"Fuck that hurt. I don't know if I can do this anymore." You say to Sam panting. 

"Yes, yes you can. You're the strongest women I know." Sam brushes some sweaty strands of hair away from your face. After about two hours of hard pushing you welcomed your new born baby girl into the world. 

"Sam, what are we going to name her?" You ask looking at the tiny bundle in your arms. 

"I like Mary, after my mom." Sam smiles, "She definitely looks like one." 

"I agree but she also looks like a Joanna." You give Sam a soft smile. 

"Joanna Mary Winchester? I like it. It's perfect babe." He gives you a light kiss and looks down at your new daughter. "Hello Joanna, I'm your daddy." Tears form in your eyes because seeing this just makes you incredibly happy. 

"Sam you can take her and hold her if you want. She won't break I promise." You laugh a bit wiping your tears away. He smiles taking Joanna out of your arms. 

"Hello baby girl, it's daddy. God your so perfect. Your daddy's little angel and he couldn't be any happier. I won't ever let a boy touch you." He smiles down at her. 

"Well looks like mommy is going to have to sneak her out to get a guy." You laugh, Sam shoots you a look of pure bliss and that's when you knew Joanna was wrapped around daddy's finger. You were happy now that you both got out of the hunting business and got married. Sam was much more relaxed now. You guys still hang out with Dean but that is only when he's not going to all ends of the earth to save people. But what mattered in this moment was Sam and your baby girl.