Daddy... Can We Get A Puppy? (Sam x Reader)

Sam's Pov:

"Daddy?" Mary stops to look at me with her deep green eyes that came from (Y/N).

"Yes baby girl?" I smile.

"Can we get a puppy daddy?" Mary gives me the sweetest look ever.

"I don't know you might have to ask mommy." I look up to see (Y/N) standing in the doorway looking at the exchange between Mary and I.

I sigh and get up to walk over to (Y/N).

"Daddy I want a puppy too." I laugh at (Y/N) and give her a light kiss on the cheek.

"I think we are going to get a puppy." I look at Mary and (Y/N).

"Yay daddy said yes!!!" Mary screams out of delight.

"Just like her mother." I smirk at (Y/N).

"Whatever, Sam you know we can't have children anymore." (Y/N) looks at me with saddness in her eyes.

"I know babe." I kiss her forehead and reassure her that every thing will be alright.

"Sam, I'm sorry. I really want more children but Mary was a mericle baby." (Y/N) places her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm not mad. I'm absolutely ecstatic that we had Mary. And I happy with just her, you and a puppy. After all you are my family now." I pull her in for a slow kiss. She smiles and pulls away.

"Sam, I love you." I smile.

"I love you even more." She pulls me in for a long kiss. I love my family.