Cas Finds Out You Self Harm (Edited)

You have always been depressed and self conscious, but you find a way to hide it from Cas. Until one day you don't come out of the bathroom.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay in there?" He knocks on the door.

"Y-yeah I'm fine Cas." You answer back as your cut your wrist.

"You sound like your in pain. I'm coming in." You freak out and quickly hide the razor and run your wrist under hot water to reduce the bleeding as much as possible. You then here the door come busting down and you see your angel in the door way with a hurt expression on his face.

"I get it Cas you hate me now you don't have to say anything." You start to tear up and turn away from him but he grabs you, pulling you into his arms. You begin to sob into him, clutching his shirt and tie in your hands.

"All I want to know is why?" He sniffs and lifts your chin up so he can look into your eyes.

"I never felt love through out my life because I was abused and bullied when I was in school and at home. And I have never felt worth anything. I guess its just a habit that I've always done." You shrug and look away from him. He pulls you into him again and just hugs you for what feels like hours.

"(Y/N), you are beautiful, smart, funny, perfect, and everything in between. I love you and I am going to help you get through this. You are my one and only until the world ends." Cas smiles and gives you a kiss. "Now what do you say we bandage you up and go watch (Favorite TV Show) on Netflix?" You smile kissing him back.

"That would be great Cas, and I love you too." You smile and let him bandage your wrists. After that incident you always expressed your feelings to Cas everytime you wanted to self harm. It worked and you haven't done it since.