Pie (Dean x Castiel)

"Cas get your feathery ass up!" Dean gently shakes the sleeping angel awake. Cas stirs, and glares at Dean.

"What? It's 3:00 am Dean." Cas glared hard at Dean.

"I want Pie." Dean smirks. Cas lets out an exaggerated sigh of anguish.

"Dean can't this wait until the morning?" Cas feel back into the pillow exhausted from the hunt that just took place a few hours ago.

" No, I need pie now." Dean whines.

"Where am I going to find pie at 3:00 am?" Cas gets out of bed a grabs his trench coat.

"I don't know, try the gas station or some 24 hour grocery store." Dean snuggles back into the covers.

"I will be back with your pie in 10 minutes." Cas then flutters out of the room he shares with his hunter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the store:

"Pie, where is the pie?" Cas mumbles to himself.

"Hello sir how may I help you?" The clerk says.

"Where is your pies?"

"Oh I'm sorry sir we are currently out of pie. You can stop back by tomorrow." Cas gives the clerk the look of death and grabs his vest.

"You don't understand, I need Pie." Castiel sets the man back down.

¨Alright..." Runs to the back of the store and grabs a full freshly made cherry pie from the fridge.

"Thank you." Cas takes the pie and leaves a twenty on the counter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Bunker:

¨Dean I got the pie.¨ Cas calls out. Dean doesn't respond. Cas walks up to the room that he shares with his Hunter, only to find him asleep again and dreaming. Cas sighs and takes the pie to the fridge.

¨So much for nothing." Cas mumbles while walking back to the bedroom.

Cas then lays down and pulls Dean close, ¨You are lucky that I love you Dean." He whispers. Soon both lovers lay in bed fast asleep until Dean wakes up again to check the fridge to make sure Cas got the pie. Dean loves his angel and he would not trade him for the world.