Crush (dean x reader)

"(y/n)! I've got news to tell you!" You look at Sam who is grinning from ear to ear. It kind of freaked you out cause he's never this happy unless he figured out that you had a crush on his brother for years now.

"What Sam? I've never seen you this happy and it's kind of freaking me out." You look up at the moose and sigh.

"Dean has a crush on you. He likes you a lot. He just told me." Sam smiles and pulls a chair out from under the table to sit. He notices as your expression changes from freaked out to pure bewilderment and surprise. But you quickly laugh it off.

"Yeah right Sam he doesn't like me your lying." You shrug and go back to looking for cases on your computer.

"Really you want to make a bet date me and let's see what happens." Sam suggests. You cough and spit out your soda.

"Sam your like a brother to me I couldn't date you." You say with a look of disgust.

"Oh come on (y/n), it so obvious you like him too." Sam scoffs and you feel the blush spread across your cheeks.

"Fine, I'll fake date you. But this is just until Dean can't take it any longer and finally confesses his feelings for me." You sigh and take a swig of the (your favorite soda).

"Deal, hey I think he's back hold my hand." Sam whispers and you jump at the sound of the door slamming shut from Dean coming in. You quickly jump into Sam's lap and start doing couple things with him.

"Awe Sammy, look at you." You say smiling and leaning into Sam for a kiss. Sam responds with his lips meeting yours and in the back ground you can hear Dean dropping the beer and pie he bought.

"What the hell?" You guys jump away at the sound of Deans voice.

"Oh hey Dean. Well looks like that trip for beer wasn't worth it huh?" You say and get up off of Sams lap.

"(Y/N), Can I talk to you alone please?" Dean asks with a hint of disappointment and hurt in his voice.

"Yeah of course Dean anything." You say going into the kitchen with him.

"When did you and Sam become a thing?" He blurts out as soon as he realizes your both alone.

"Oh that... Well I guess it just kind of happened." You play it off smoothly.

"Well, I don't like it." Dean says crossing his arms.

"Why not?" You smirk, "Is poor Dean jealous?" You laugh and watch as a blush rises against his cheeks.

"No, I don't get jealous." He defends himself.

"Oh really, then I guess you wouldn't mind if Sam and I go out on a date tonight then?" You smirk.

"No, wait actually I do mind. (Y/N), I really do like you. And I want to be with you and it really hurt when I walked in and saw you and Sam." He sighs looking towards the ground.

"Dean, it was a joke Sam and I aren't really together. Sam was trying to prove a point to me that you really do like me and you know what I like you too. That's what Sam didn't know." you lean into him leaving a little gap between both of your lips. He smiles and and closes the gap. 

"FINALLY!" You hear Sam shout as he walks in on you and Dean kissing. You laugh and pull away from Dean. 

"Fuck you, Winchester we were having a moment." You playfully glare at him, flipping him off.  Sam shakes his head with a smirk. 

"Well you two enjoy that moment cause I'm going to the Library." You roll your eyes. 

"You need a girlfriend." You sigh. 

"I do have a girlfriend and its called books." He replies grabbing his jacket and the keys. 

"Nerd!" you yell as he walks out. 

"Jerk." he yells back closing the door. 

"Bitch." You laugh and bury your face into Deans chest. 

"Finally we are alone." You hear Dean whisper in your ear. You smile and give him a passionate filled kiss.