Part Twenty-one

Today was the day. The big day!

"I don't know, do I look okay?" I said panicking as I looked in the mirror at the wedding dress on my body.

"You look perfect baby," My mom said kissing my cheek.

"Mom! You'll mess up my makeup," I complained as her and Pattie just chuckled at me.

"You look amazing," Pattie said as I smiled.

"Are you ready?" My mom said as nerves hit me.

"Everyone's waiting for you now, Justin's there now," Pattie said.

This was it. This was the day I was to marry the man I love.

I walked outside to where my brother was. He was giving me away as my dad didn't bother with any of us kids.

"You look great," My brother smiled as I linked arms and my mom and Pattie walked in and the music started. I took a deep breath before looking over at my brother.

"I'm so scared," I say with a deep breath before we began walking.

"You'll be fine, we're all here supporting you," He said as I smiled and we walked in. All eyes were on me and Justin's face shone so brightly, just the way it should, I sent him a smile as he smiled back. He looked so handsome.

Once we got there my brother handed Justin my hands as Justin mouthed 'I love you' to me as I blushed and smiled.

.......................

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Justin pulled me close as everyone clapped as he pressed his lips against mine.

We broke away from the kiss smiling at each other as he took my hand again walking me back down the aisle and out the doors.

"Chelsea Bieber," Justin looked over and smirked at me.

"Mrs Bieber," I giggled as he chuckled as we walked to the big hall where the party was taking place.

"The cake!" I said excitedly seeing how big it was.

"I knew you'd love it," He smiled placing a kiss on my cheek as everyone came in.

"Congrats," My mom said kissing my cheek as everyone out congratulated us.

"First dance!" Someone cheered out as Justin made his way over to me, pulling me onto the dance floor with him as he pulled me into his arm.

"What's our song?" I asked in confusion.

"Do you remember the dance?" Justin chuckled as I realised and my eyes went huge.

"Justin why did you pick that song?" I asked as everyone laughed because they heard me.

"It's a good song!" He said to everyone.

"He's only saying that because it's his voice," I said as 2U started and we did the dance but left out the grinding part.

Once it was over I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

"Go enjoy your night baby, I'll be taking you to our room soon," Justin winked as I rolled my eyes and walked to my friends.

-
-

"Right," I heard Justin voice from behind me as I turned around. He picked me up placing me over his shoulder as I squealed, "I need this one," He said before running out of the hall and to where the rooms were.

He found our room and took us inside before placing me on the bed.

"I love you Mrs Bieber," He smiled leaning down and connecting our lips together before he undid the back of my dress and pulled it off my body.

"I love you too Mr Bieber," I smiled as he took off his clothes and we were both left in our underwear.

"I love you with all my heart," He said with deep breaths before laying next to me pulling me into his chest.

"I love you the same," I smiled kissing the tip of his nose as he held me before we both fell asleep.