Part Six

Eating my cereal I put the tv on and of course Justin came on my tv. He was in an interview. Me being curious decided to watch it.

"So who's this girl who's stolen something off you?" The interview asked him as he smiled.

"Ahh, I cannot reveal that," He said sitting back.

"Oh no, well can you at least tell us what she stole?" The interview asked as Justin looked straight to the camera almost as if he knew I was watching him.

"My heart..." he said as the interview finished and he left my screen. I smiled down at my cereal as the interview replayed in my head. My heart. He was the cutest.

I went on twitter to see a bunch of Justin's devoted beliebers tweeting me 'Is it youu?' 'I'll honestly be so happy if it is you' 'Please say its you!' 'It better not be you'

I smiled slightly before going back off twitter and putting my phone down. I carried my empty bowl into the kitchen before going upstairs to get ready. I played music as I began to get ready, dancing around like a freak I soon had my makeup on. Today was going to be fun though that's for sure. I put on some blue shorts and a white top tucking it into the shorts before slipping on my shoes and putting some sun glasses on.

-

Extremely annoyed that I literally wrote up to part 11 and each part was like 1000 words and I come back on and its all gone :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))