Part Fourteen

I opened my eyes to see I was still in Justin's bed however I was alone. I frowned before seeing a note on the bed, I grabbed it as I read it.

Good morning beautiful, 
I hope you slept well. I have a surprise for you! I didn't want to do it in public because I want this to be about us. No fans and no paps me and you. 
I got you an outfit I'm sure you'll love it ;) Its on the end of the bed and there's another letter below it 
Love you from Justin xx

I smiled as I read it, he was so cute!

I climbed out of bed before grabbing the clothes of course it was going to be purpose tour merchandise. I slipped on the sweats and jumper before grabbing the next letter.

I don't even need to be there to know how beautiful you look right now. Anyway! I made you breakfast but you're going to have to come and find it. Go to the living room 
Love from your man Justin ;) xx

I giggled at how cute he was before walking downstairs and into the main living room to see another letter with a box on top of it. I opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace in it. I felt like crying it was so beautiful and the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me. I grabbed the letter.

I bought you a present! I hope you like it, its diamonds but of course it doesn't shine as bright as you. You're the most gorgeous lady I have ever seen (and my mother). I hope you love the necklace, put it on and come to the kitchen.
Love from your favourite person Justin ;) xx

I smile at the letter before walking into the kitchen and finding another letter with another box. I open the box to reveal beautiful diamond earrings.

You're getting close to me now ;) I hope you enjoy your earrings I'm sure you look like a goddess right now, not that you didn't before but put the earrings on and go to the steps on the garden.
Love from the person who loves you the most ;) xx

A couple of tears drop down my face. This is so cute why do I deserve this. I put the earrings in my ear before following the instructions and going out to the steps where there was a bigger box and a letter on top.

I open the box to reveal a beautiful red dress, I gasp in shock. This was actually beautiful. I grab the letter.

I saw this dress and knew I had to get it for you! So let me take you out for dinner tonight in this dress? Oh you can come eat your breakfast now with your favourite man, I'm waiting at the bottom of the garden for you behind the tree.
Love from Bieber ;) xx

I smile before walking down to the bottom where Justin is sat on a blanket with loads of food laid out.

"You're honestly the cutest," I say sitting next to him as I place my lips on his.

"I'm glad you like it," He smiles.

"I love it!" I say grinning as I hug him tightly.

"But anyway," He says bringing my face to look at him, "I have a question," He smirks as I smile and blush. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in so long, you're amazing, sweet, beautiful and I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously as I smile.

"Yes Justin!" I say happily as he smiles widely and places a kiss onto my lips.

"Let's dig in! I made this all for you," He said motioning to the food laid out in front of us.