Part Ten

I took a mirror selfie in the dance studio with my best friend Chloe before posting it on twitter with the caption 'Just us with the music today :)'

I tied my hair up in a pony tail before putting on the music. We wasn't learning choreography or anything. Just a bit of fun.

"What's the deal with Bieber?" Chloe asked as I swayed to the music not really feeling the beat on this song and clearly neither did Chloe.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" I question her as I play with my fingers.

"Come on don't play stupid," She said rolling her eyes.

"Well..." I started until I heard the door open and close, I turned around to see Justin.

"I thought I'd come join you, I was in the area and I'm sure you don't mind my company," Justin winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I'm Chloe," She smiled at Justin before giving me a look that said 'Bitch you better explain'

"Hey nice to meet you," He smiled before taking my phone off the aux cable and swapping it with his music.

"Hey!" I complain folding my arms over stubbornly.

"I want you to dance to this song with me," He said as I gave Chloe a weird look.

"I'll be back, I'm going to grab a coffee," Chloe said not helping me and practically running off.

"Dance with me," He said grabbing my hand as the music started.

'No limit in the sky that I won't fly for ya' He swiftly pulled me close to his chest as I put my hand on his chest.

'No amount of tears in my eyes that I won't cry for you' I took a step backwards as we connecting out hands together.

'With everything breath that I take, I want you to share that air with me' Justin pulled me back into his chest as our eyes met and our lips were but a inch or so apart.

'There's no promises that I won't keep' He spun me around as my back hit his chest.

'I'll climb a mountain there's not to steep' I bent my legs going lower to the floor as he held my hands.

'When it come's to you' He spun me into his chest as I rested my hands on.

'There's no crime' I took a few steps away from him as he held onto one of my hands.

'Let's take both of our souls and intertwine' He pulled me back in to him as he put his hands just under my bum picking me up as I wrapped my legs around  his waist.

'When it comes to you don't be blind' I wrapped my arms around his neck as his deep brown eyes gazed into mine. I slung my legs off of him landing on the floor.

'Watch me speak from my heart' Justin lifted my arms so I had the wrapped around his neck as my back to his chest and his hands wrapped on my waist.

'When it comes to you' I swayed my hips to the music putting pressure against his 'area'. He immediately bit his lip before going and turning off the music.

"That was great," he smiled wrapping his arms around me from behind as he placed a kiss on my shoulder. I looked at us in the mirror and you could see the happiness radiating off of him. Like he was Justin. He wasn't Justin Bieber but just Justin. A normal person.

"Checking me out I see?" He smirks looking into the mirror.

"Who wouldn't let's be honest," I said causing him to laugh as I pushing out of his grip even though I didn't want to. I kept having to remind myself that I can't be in a relationship especially after the last one. I can't do that to myself. Without realising I looked at the floor as a frown covered my face.

"What's wrong? Why are you sad?" Justin said lifting up my chin with a finger and studying my face but I looked away. He couldn't know.

"Nothing I'm fine," I flashed him a smile before going and grabbing a bottle of water from my bag.

"If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but I'm here," he said placing a hand on my lower back as I turned and smiled at him.

"Thank you Justin," I smiled before looking down. Don't. Catch. Feelings. Chelsea. You. And. Bieber. Was. Just. A. Fling. I kept having to repeat this is my head because apparently it wasn't going through.