Part Sixteen

After a long wait. We finally get out of the restaurant parking lot and arrive at Justin's house.

"Thanks Kenny," Justin said as he helps me out the car.

"Thank Kenny!" I say also as he smiles.

"No problem guys. Sorry it wasn't very successful!" He says before waving goodbye and driving off. Justin put his arm under my legs before picking me up and running to the house with me. Once he unlocked the door and ran upstairs with me and put me on his bed before sitting on me as he began ticking me. 

"J...jus...tin...st...op" I said through giggles as I tried to escape him.

"Say you love me and I'm the best," he said as he continued to tickle me.

"I...l...love..you..yo...you're...th..the..bes...best" I say through laughter as he stops.

"I love you too thank you baby." He winks before getting off me.

"Can I borrow some clothes I need to get out of this outfit?" I asked

"Why don't you just chill in your underwear I'll be doing the same," he said pulling his shirt off and throwing it to the floor.

"Maybe," I smirk pulling the dress from above my head and kicking off the heels putting them both on the floor.

"Damn my girls fire." He said checking me out as I pulled the blanket over me.

"Don't get shy baby," he said climbing under the blanket and wrapping his arms around me pulling me close into him

"I love you," He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I smiled before falling asleep in his arms.