Part Two

I sat back with my siblings as we watched the rest of the show but as I looked across Justin kept catching my eye. His big brown eyes too hard to miss and he looked dashing in his suit.

Every time my eyes met his. He'd send a big smirk my way causing my cheeks to heat up and reveal a blush. What had this guy done to me. It was like I was addicted but I'm not sure to what I was addicted to. Him? His personality? His cheekiness? The spell he puts over me? The way he can make me blush just by looking at him? All I know is whatever it is it wasn't going to end well.

"The award for the best music video goes to Justin Bieber!" I turned my head and looked over in Justin direction. He looked happy but not...ecstatic. He was just satisfied with the fact he won.

He sent a wink over my way as I heard the mutters of people asking who that was for. 'Must have been Selena' Yeah if only they knew.

He walked on stage before taking the award and smiling.

"Thanks guys. I don't usually do awards now a days but I'm happy that you're still nominating me. I appreciate all your support. I also just want to thank one girl in particular for boosting my confidence and driving me absolutely crazy recently," he said as his eyes met with mine, "And I'd appreciate it if you just admit what you stole," he smirked before walking off stage. 

Written: 22/6/17
Published: 25/6/17