Part Seventeen

Waking up, I wriggled out of Justin's grip before climbing out of bed. 

"Babyyyy," Justin complained with a frown.

"I need to go, I promised Chloe I'd spend they day with her," I said grabbing some of Justin's Purpose tour merch and wearing it.

"You promise you'll be back later?" He said opening one eye.

"I promise," I said placing a kiss on his cheek before leaving. My house wasn't that far so it was a nice walk.

Once I got to mine, I grabbed some shorts and a grey tank top as it was boiling outside.

From Chloe
Meet me at starbucks now!! Hurry.

I read the message before hurrying to the car, driving to the starbucks we always meet up in.

"Chels!" Chloe cheered running up to me as people looked our way.

"Shut up, people will start recognising me and then we won't be able to hang out," I said trying to hide my face from view.

"Shit, sorry forgot you were famous," She says as I roll my eyes before we go and sit in the corner in starbucks.

"I'll go get the drinks," She says before getting up and walking to the back of the long line.

"Hey sweet," A guy wearing a hoodie said sitting next to me. I couldn't see him face but his voice I recognised.

"Who are you?" I said scooting away as he scooted closer to me making me feel uncomfortable. He turned his head to me as he revealed his face leaving me shocked.

"Missed me?" He smirked. I couldn't show him I was scared, he'd take advantage.

"No and you shouldn't be here," I said looking away from him but he grabbed my wrist from under the table. "I've missed you," He whispers in my ear, his warm breath almost poisoning my skin as it hit me.

"Nathan," I sighed, "You need to go, I've moved on," I said as his grip tighten around my wrist.

"You're not aloud baby, I've seen the pictures and video and now I've come to get my girl back," He said resting his hand on my thigh as I slapped it away.

"Come with me," He said standing up as I shook my head, "No one will get hurt if you come, I'll leave your family alone and I'll leave Bieber alone," he said with a serious tone. I looked over at Chloe she clearly hadn't notice. I quickly got up and followed him outside behind the building.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing moving on from me with him?" He spat in my face as he shoved me against the wall, tears brimming in my eyes. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He said anger filling his face.

"I...I'm sorry," I said fearing for my life as he grabbed me and pushed me on the floor.

"I'm going to give you a chance, you dump Bieber and I won't hurt him and if you don't he gets hurt along with your family," He said threateningly as I took a big gulp why was he doing this?

"I..I," I began until he pulled me up.

"I love you," He smiled as he placed a kiss on my cheek as I just nodded, "Fucking say it back you slut," He said grabbing my arm tightly.

"I love you too," I said quietly as he smiled.

"You dump Bieber today." He said pushing me away as I almost ran to my car. I jumped in and drove home. I walked into my kitchen and I didn't know what to do, I had to dump Justin to protect him and my family it was the only way.

To Justin
Hey x

From Justin
Hey you having fun with your friend? xx

To Justin
I'm home now but yeah it was fun can you come over? x

From Justin
Sure, I'll be there soon xx

I waited nervously sitting on the stairs in front of the door. I loved Justin and he was the best thing that had happened to me and now I was going to lose him all over fucking Nathan.

The door knocked and immediately the nerves waved through my body, I got up and let him in before going and walking to the sofa as he followed.

"Hey babe," He smiled sitting next to me before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Justin, we need to talk," I sighed trying not to cry as his face had confusion written all over.

"I'm listening," He said looking at me as I looked to the ground.

"We..." I started until he interrupted me.

"How did you get these bruises?" He asked picking up my wrist and examining them.

"I banged it off a table earlier," I lied before pulling away my hand and he looked confused.

"Chels whats this about?" He asked nervously.

"Justin, we can't be together anymore," I said before holding my knees close to my chest.

"W..what?" He said sadly, "Why?" He added.

"It's just not working Justin, you need to leave now," I said as a few tears ran down my face. This isn't what I wanted but this is what I had to do. I loved him but I couldn't risk putting him and my family in danger.

"Chels! What about I love you? Was it all lies? Did you enjoy watching me fall for you and then drop me?" He said angrily as tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Justin I'm sorry," I said looking away as it hurt to see him like this.

"You're not sorry though!" He said before storming out. What did I do.