Part Twelve

My eyes flutter open as I look over and see Justin fast asleep with his arm wrapped around my body. I recalled the moments from last night as I wasn't drunk enough where I forgot what happened.

I wriggled out of his grip before going to use the toilet, wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walked back in as Justin looked over at me with a smirk.

"What?" I questioned him giving him a funny look.

"Nothing you just look good in them booty shorts," Justin said as I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at his face.

"Come here, cuddle me," Justin said pouting his lips and holding out his arms as I got in the bed and cuddled into me.

Our noses touched as he smiled at me causing me to smile back.

He slowly connected his lips to mine as I kissed back. I rested my hand on his cheek as he squeezed my bum.

"Justin!" I said slapping his chest making him chuckle.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't help myself you just look so good right now," He said biting his lip.

"I just woke up, I look terrible!" I said putting my hands over my face as he pulled them away and placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

Suddenly, Justin's phone went off causing me to jump making him laugh. He grabbed his phone before answering it.

"Hello...Yeah...What now? I mean I guess...okay," Justin said before putting his phone in his pocket.

"I need to go, Scooter wants to speak to me but come over mine later okay?" He said getting out of bed and grabbing his stuff.

"Okay," I smile as he leans down and places a kiss on my lips before leaving the house.