Lovely town chapter 5

~in the morning~
I wake up and it seems weird but then I remember my little sister and brother where not here to wake me in surprise. When I was about to get up I hear a knock at the door.
"My lady it is i Samuel seabary may I come in I have brought you breakfast." I let Samuel in. "The king arranged it this morning."
"Thank you Samuel that will be all." I dismiss Samuel.
I start to eat my breakfast as everything Looked familiar. Everything was like what I ate back in France. George must really care he must know that I am home sick. I finished up the last of my breakfast as I got dressed into a new dress.
  I headed into the garden as I saw that king George was already out there.
"Good morning my lady, did you sleep well?" He says kissing my hand.
"Yes I had a wonderful night rest." I said."Your highness why did you want to meet out here?"
"Oh because darling I was wondering if you would want to come horse back ridding with me?" He said.
"I would love too." George grabs my hand leading me where the horses where.
We head out where I saw a white horse with a golden plate on its chest. George gets on the horse as he helps me on.
"Hold on my lady." He hits the rains on the horse as the horse gallops away.
I held onto him as I could see from his face he was blushing as I hugged him. We finally galloped threw the grape vines.
"My lady I was wondering if that after this ride I was wondering if you would want to go into town with me see the people and such?" He says nervously.
"I...uh.. yes I would love to your highness.." I said stuttering as he was making me blush.
"You don't have to call me your highness your not one of my servants call me George."
"Well then George I would love too!" We continue to ride threw the grape vines as we payed beside a tree.
"When I was younger me and my father would look at the clouds to see if they look like a animal." I said pointing at the sky."see that one looks like a rabbit. See the ears and the fluffy tail."
"Ha! Yeah! That one looks like a big huge castle." George points at it.
Me and him could have done this for hours but we wanted to go into town together.
                  ~in the town~
As we rode into town the king had to have a guard by his side to protect us. When we went into town square I saw someone was about to get hanged.
"Oh this should be good to watch." George says.
"George, I don't wanna see this please can we move on." I begged.
"Fine."  We ride off once again. We ride off into this field as the guards go off into town me and George lay under a tree.
"Y/n..do you like it here?" He says.
"Yes I do it's beautiful.." I look down.
"What's wrong?"
"It's that I'm a little home sick, I miss my mother and father and siblings,"
"How about this. My lady I was wondering if tomorrow you would go..well uh..on a date with me?" George says shyly.
I blush a bit as his blue helpless eyes grab me in.
"I would love too. For you king George you are different than any other man I have ever met you respect me, as other men don't as they just wanna use me. You know how to treat a lady." I said as I climbed onto the horse.
George gets on as well as we ride back to he castle.
~back at the castle~
As we got back I headed off into my room. I pooped onto my bed as I started to think to myself. King George isn't all that bad. Am I possibly falling for him. Oh god. I got dresses into a nightgown as one of the maids walk in with some tea.
I take some and then I headed off to bed to get ready for another day with the king.