Samuel you bastard chapter 19

~few weeks later~
"Samuel you mother fucking bastard I'm gonna kill you!" George says ranting.
"Sir I can explain..." Samuel says.
I walk in the thrown room and I see the 2 arguing.
"My love there you are!" George says kissing me. " I heard you are gonna visit your family."
" yes and I'm excited I can't wait to see my mother and siblings again."
George turned away from me.
" what's wrong George?"
"It's nothing now go get ready for your trip." George says shoving me a bit but then gives Samuel a glare. I go up to my room and start to get all my stuff together.
As when I was done I got all
My stuff into a carriage. I wanted to head off early as it was a long drive.
Samuel and George waited outside for me.
"Be safe my love." George says kissing me on my cheek.
"I will." I get into the carriage and it drives off as I see the castle get smaller and smaller as I drive away.
      ~where George and Samuel are~
"Now were was I. Oh yes. SAMUEL WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!"
"Sir we tried doing everything as you said but what if Y/N finds out about her sister and that we killed her father."
"I DONT CARE ABOUT HER NOW!"
"But sir don't you love her."
George starts to laugh.
"Do you think I ever loved her. I Samuel, Samuel, Samuel. The reason I wanted to marry her is that I can kill her father and take the thrown in France as well."
"But her mother is now ruling there and so is her brother."
"Damn it! I forgot but not to worry. Y/N thinks I love her and she is the luckiest women to be alive, but little does she know what I am capable to do. She is such a easy pet to be tricked into foolish things."
"Um...sir.."
"Oh WHAT IS IT NOW!"
" i know your gonna hate me for this but her mother knows her sister is not there and she will find out something is not right and if the prints come back to you then there will be a problem."
George takes a deep breath.
"... well...I don't care if she finds out I can make sure she will never find out ever again as the same with her mother and brother."
"But sir the people will riot! They can get you!"
"They will know who there king will be and respect me for all I do for them!" George stomps off and goes into the other room.