Flirtatious chapter 8

As days go by the king started to get flirty like me thought I didn't like it. One day while I was reading letters from my family. George came up behind me and raps his arms around me and he kisses my head.
"I wanna show you something my lady." He says taking my hand.
We walk into the main room which had his thrown. He sits down on it as I had no where to sit which was wonderful.
"I'm sorry my lady that we don't have another thrown but we can share the thrown." He says.
So if you didn't get that he said this ok so there is no room so sit on my lap.
I sat on him as he brings me closer.
"My lady can you imagine this for one moment. This room full of people that you know coming to see you get crowned and becoming the new queen."
"Wait you mean-" I got cut of as he brings me closer. A little too close. I need my personal space.
"Yes I mean Y/N L/N. Will you give me the honor and fulfilling my life to all limits and marry me." George takes out a small ring as I am speechless. I didn't know what to say.

 I didn't know what to say

"I...I don't know what to say." I said speechless."yes!"
I kiss him as he slides the ring on my finger.
"You be like me a strong ruler protecting the people from harm." He says as I rap my arms around him.
      ~later in the day where George is~
"Hahahah!" George laughs
"What's so funny sir?" Samuel says.
"Oh how pathetic she is!"
"Who sir?"
"God damn it Samuel Y/N I can't believe it was so easy getting her in my trap."
"And goes that a good thing sir?"
"Because Samuel when she Marries me I will be able to control France as well. I just need to dethrone her parents. Wait I have a plan!"
"What is it sir?"
"The wedding she has 2 little siblings right?"
"Right."
"I will let the guards handle them. As I get her parents alone." George gives Samuel a evil look.
"But what about Y/N what if she finds out."
"Good point I'll get her alone and then I'll do the job."
"Yes sir." Samuel exits as 2 guards walk in.
~where you are~
The maids where doing my hair as they start telling me stuff about George stuff I will need to know. Basically the whole time I didn't listen to a word they said.
"My lady you are so lucky to be with him."
"Yeah! For a proper lady like you, you should impress him."
"What do you mean by impressing him?" I said confused.
"Oh my lady like where a very sexy dress. Make him feel like he is the luckiest man in the world."
"I..I can't do that please I'm not like that." I said Shy.
"Oh but my lady you will someday when you and him get to settle down together."
"Settle down!?"
"Oh and have kids!"
"KIDS!!!" I said shouting."I can't think that far."
"Well he is your husband soon it or laser you will have to have kids with him.
I heard a knock on the door. One of the maids open it and it is Samuel.
"My lady is it ok if I borrow the girls for a minute the king needs work to be done and he needs them."Samuel says.
"It's fine by me."
The maids leave as I start to think to myself. Should I do something nice for George. As I got into my night gown I looked at my birds as they huddled close to each other as they where sleeping. I start to get drowsy but I was still wide awake.
When it was all dark out and everyone in the castle where sleeping. I heard foot steps in the hall. The door opened and I saw that it was George.
"George why are you still up." I said. He came over to me and sat on the bed.
He took a deep breath.
"Y/N I don't know what to do anymore."
"What do you mean?"
" I mean that with the Americans steeling out cannons we are starting to get week." He laid down on he bed. I did as well.
"Don't worry about it. We can get threw this war. We should rally the troops up and think out strategy plans." I said as I kissed his forehead.
He rapped his hands around my waste and pined me to the bed. I layer on top of his chest as I could hear his heart beat.
"I love you Y/n." He said smiling at me.
"I love you too!" As we kissed I later there on him until I fell asleep as he stroked my hair. Eventually we both fell asleep.