General of the U.S

Samuel brings me to George.
"My lady we have made a agreement to end the war. Which means we will have equal rights with America." He says glaring at the man in the black hat."I should introduce you to the general of the American general George Washington. And his assistant Alexander Hamilton."
"Hey I'm not a assistant! I'm his right hand man!" Alexander shouted.
"Do not raise your voice at the king!" Samuel says.
Alexander sticks his tongue out at Samuel. As they start to fight.
"Men that's enough." General Washington says."I'm sorry your majesty for his behavior we are here for a treaty not a duel Alexander!"
"Anyway my love we will be signing the treaty as we need you to sign as well." George says wrapping his left arm around my waste.
George signed first as I signed next then Mr. Washington. George and mr. Washington Shaked hands concerning the treaty to be confirmed.
(Likeaboss929-no one else was in the room where it happen the room where it happened the room where it happened!)
When we walked out I saw Alexander and Samuel keep eyeing each other. It was a stare down.
"Anyway your majesty king George and queen Y/N thank you for your understanding." Washington says bowing." Hamilton!"
"Yes sir." Hamilton solutes.
"Let's ride." Washington and Hamilton walk out as they go on there horses and ride off.
"Samuel what the hell was wrong with you!" George said.
"I'm sorry sir it's that he is the most annoying person on the earth. Like one time when u sent me to spread the word about the tea. He came up and pushed me off my stand and he started saying really rude stuff."
"Oh Samuel you will never know who the annoying ones are in this case. Now if you don't mind I have work to do." George looks as me and takes my hand.
We walk outside and we sit on a bench.
"What comes next they've been freed do they know how hard it is too lead. There on there own." He says looking at me.
"Awsome. Wow." I said.
"Do you have a clue what happens now! Oceans rise empires fall it's much harder when it's all your call. All alone cross the sea when the people start to hate you don't come crawling back to me."
I start to giggle as George was kinda not making any sense. He laughed a bit.
"There on there own." He kisses my head.
I notice that that when I giggled he smiled at me. The first time I ever smiled at me and laughed a bit.
I lay me head against his shoulders as we listen to the sound of nature. George sees a guard come up and solute him.
"Sorry your majesty but we have a problem."
"I'll be right back my love." George gets up and he walks off with the soldier.
"What is it this time."
"The body of the child is decaying and it will attract bears we have to do something."
"Bury it."
"But should we make it a proper burial?"
"No just bury the body of the child as now you are wasting my time." George goes back into the castle."do it tonight that's a order."
"Yes sir!"
George walks back to where I was.
"I'm sorry my love but I had to take care of something." He says looking off.
"It's fine." I said bopping his nose.
"I think we should head inside my love and there is something I want to sow you." George takes my hand and we go inside the castle.
When we walk in we go upstairs but not into his room. Another hall way that I didn't know about. He opens the door and it's another bedroom.
"This was my mothers room before she past and I want you to have it. It's better then the old one." I walk inside more and I see that some of the items are still there but dusty. I picked up one of the bottles that was in there that was filled with perfume.
"Thank you George."
"I know it's a mess but I'll get the servants to clean it later tonight. If you need me I. Will be in the court room getting some stuff done." George walks away as I look more in the room.
I see the closet door and I open it.
I saw some shoes and some gloves for dresses and some dresses on mannequins and some hanging up.

Some of the dresses where torn or faded but these where in good shape as one was a night gown

Some of the dresses where torn or faded but these where in good shape as one was a night gown. George's mother had a beautiful style for her dresses. Next to one of the shoes was a small box. I open it to look inside.

A necklace? I take it out as it looks stunning

A necklace? I take it out as it looks stunning. I put it back in its box as I start to look more around the room. I spent almost a hour looking around in there finding new stuff.
It finally became night as I didn't bother with dinner the servants moved some of my stuff to the hauls so they can clean out my old room and the new room so they can put in and put out some of the stuff. The problem is I had. I where else to sleep but the. I remember I had George.