Reckless night chapter 18

I get changed into my night gown and I head into George's room as he is not there. I climbed into bed and went In the covers. I laid there until he came in.
"What a surprise." He said with a smirk. He climbs in with me and wraps his arms around my waist."did you come back for more~" he whispered in my ear.
"George! No stop please... I..I can't do that again." I said as I flipped over on the other side.
George nuzzles against my neck and I give a slightly small moan as he starts kissing my neck.
"George~" I said softy.
He smiled as he still continued.
"I'll let you have me but."
George looked at me.
"But what?"
"Stay right where you are and let me do all the work~" I said giving him a glare.
(Me-oh shit kinky 😏)
KINKY SHIT AHEAH😏😏😏

I make my way down his chest all the way to his pants. I slide his pants down then his boxers next. His member was arrect as I paced my hand on it. George got startled as it exited him. I stoke up and down as I can see the release on his face as he was moaning.
"y/n! Ahh. Don't stop!"
I licked the top of his member as he moaned more. I licked the sides until I fully taken it in.
"Y/N...my love...more!" He moaned as I still continued."FUCK! ahhh!
He pushed my head down as I gaged. I still tried to continue but it was hard for me.
He released a load moan as I felt him warm cum slide down my throat as I made my way back up.
He grabs my cheek and he glares at me with a kinky smile.
"Lay back on the bed~" he said.
I laid back as he crawled up to my left leg and he licked all the way. My legs where over his shoulders as he knew I needed pleasure as well. George came close to me as he started to lick my outer lips of my vagina.
"Ahhh!FUCK!" I moaned."George..."
"Shh! We have to be quite my love." George continued until he pressed deeper inside of me.
With the pleasure of what George was doing, he keep teasing me.
"A sweet dove with grace and elegance it shows freedom in satisfaction. As you  are my little dove. My...beautiful...little dove~" George said as he came up to my chest. I could tell that he was tired and wanted to stop.
I was tired from all the moaning and excitement. I finally caught my breath from all of it.
"I...I love you George..."
"I love you too my sweet dove. Promise me you will forever be my little dove." He says laying down by my side.
"Promise..." I kissed him as he kissed me back as well.
"Sleep well my love, tomorrow awaits another adventurous day." He says as he cuddles with me as we fall asleep together.