"Hey, Jill, sweety, can you give daddy a sec?" Danny asked his daughter and let go of her small hand. "I need to talk to Uncle Dustyn real quick."

"Yessir," Jill replied nervously and kicked at a seashell. She glanced around at the unfamiliar faces and tried to smile.

"I'll be right back," Danny said. "I promise."

"You go on, I got her," Carol said and took the child by the hand. "Hey, Jill, let's go see if we can catch a sand crab. Does that sound fun, sweetie? It does? Then let's go!"

"Yay!" Jill exclaimed and followed Angel's mother toward the water's edge.

"Me and the ex are still workin' out the kinks," Danny said and smiled as he watched the two living beings walk away. "It's a learnin' experience for both of us."

"I imagine," Dustyn said.

Danny fished a smartphone from his tuxedo pocket.

"By the way, you look spiffy in that tux," Dustyn said with a grin and patted Danny on the arm.

"I do, don't I?" the former trucker replied and chuckled. "But that ain't neither here or there. What I need to talk to you about is...okay, look, you know how I kept blaming you for killin' me and all?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well, it seems I was wrong. Way wrong."

"What?" Dustyn asked in astonishment. "How do you know this?"

"Look at..."

"Your daughter is so precious, Danny," Angel said as she slid in between him and Dustyn. "Look how happy she is playin' over there with mom."

Danny scanned the beach and located his daughter. "She's the best. I'm glad I got me this second chance, you know?"

"Yep, I'm so thankful Michael and Gabriel are lettin' us spend time down here on Earth while they're alive," Angel said, watching her mother splashing around barefoot in the gulf water with Jill, both of them laughing hysterically. "So, what are you boys talkin' about?" Angel inquired and wrapped her arms around Dustyn's waist.

"Take a look see. This is video from the cameras at the intersection. Louisa got it from the local sheriff's department. You ain't going to believe it even after you see it!"

Danny pressed play on the device. Angel and Dustyn watched Danny's semi race toward the intersection in the correct lane. Dustyn's small car was in the outside opposing lane, travelling safely in the other direction. Angel was next to Danny's semi.

"What the hell!?!!" Dustyn shouted as he watched a nanosecond flash of light burst from the middle of the intersection. When it subsided Danny's truck and Dustyn's car were pointed directly at each other in the center of the intersection and then collided. Angel's car appeared to jump from one lane into another and plow into the side of Danny's truck.

"Someone killed us, Dustyn," Danny said. "Someone that ain't human...that's for damn sure."

Dustyn scratched his head as he watched the video once more. "I think I know who did."

"Who?" Michael asked as he and Azazel joined the trio's assembly and conversation.

Dustyn looked up at Michael curiously. "You know?"

"Know about what? If you mean the video, then yes, Danny showed me."

"No, I mean who did it..killed us that is. You know who?"

"Who would that be?" the extremely beautiful Azazel asked in apparent bewilderment.

"God."

Michael tilted his head in confusion. "Father? Why would you think he would do that?"

"He spoke to me right before I popped Holok. He told me to trust him and that everything would be alright...he said he was always with me."

Everyone turned to each other in astonishment.

"...and he cusses, too," Dustyn added.

Danny began to laugh. "Doggone it, I knew it! I have said that all my life! God has a sense of humor and this proves he ain't as uptight as everyone says."

"Well, I suppose that let's most of us off the hook," Angel added.

Danny offered Dustyn his hand and gave Angel a hug."Okee dokee, peoples, I'm going to go over yonder and hang out with my daughter for a bit. I'll see you all later, alright?" Danny said and began to back away, walking toward Jill.

"Bye, Danny!" everyone shouted.

"Have fun!" Angel yelled and waved.

Verne and Shiloh floated up next to Dustyn in their original forms.

"Congratulations, my boy," Verne said.

"So, you two are going to stay in Heaven?"

"For a while. Dante's got things under control down here and we are enjoying being our old selves for awhile, ain't that right, sweetie?"

"That's right." Shiloh sparkled. "Well, we are about to head back to Heaven, but Dustyn, you know if you ever need anything, just ask and we'll be there."

"I know, and thank you!" Dustin waved as he watched the two orbs float away.

"Alright, who's down for a trip to Dante's?" Carter shouted from across the beach. "He's got the smoker fired up and waiting!"

"Are we teleporting?" Jason yelled back.

"Absolutely," Carter replied.

"Then, I'm down! How about you guys?" Jason asked Dustyn and the others.

"That sounds good!" Dustyn said and then looked down at Angel. "Want some barbeque?"

"Later, but right now, I want some Dustyn. I have several lifetimes I need to make up for..."

"Carter, I'll have to take a rain check," Dustyn said with a grin.