What You Need ~ Part 3 {Bambam FF}

Start from the beginning

"Seriously Bambam what the hell are you doing here with her?" Soylu asks as soon as Y/N walks away. I had a feel these questions were going to be asked soon or later. But it was sooner than I expected. I glanced at Y/N and hoped she didn't hear a single word from our conversation but she seemed distracted by the menu.

"It's a bet," I hissed lowly and Jinyoung nodded in agreement.

"Jackson and I made Bambam bet that he could turn Y/N popular." Jinyoung says without any hesitation causing Christina and Soylu laugh. Why is that everyone's first reaction?

"Why the hell would you do that? You know that's impossible."

"Right, I mean look at her. She looks like a freak show with all that fluffy clothes she wears. "

I looked at Christina and Soylu and then looked back Y/N who was patiently waiting for her yogurt. Well she does dresses funny... but I wouldn't say she's a freak show.. I mean... she can be a decent human if she wanted to be.. I turned back at Christina and smiled.

"Are you doubting my ability to make Y/N popular?" I questioned her and she nods.

"Not even makeup can help her,"

Everyone is here doubting me and it just makes me want to prove people wrong even more. But you know what, challenge accepted.

"Well you will see," I said smirking and I walked off to Y/N without saying another word.

~

Your Point of View

"Do you miss your hometown?" You asked looking at Bambam as you two were sitting across each other.

"How do you know I'm not from around here?" Bambam asked surprised and you smiled.

"I mean the whole school knows you aren't," You commented and he looks at you.

"That's true."

"How is it over there?"

"It's home. I miss it," Bambam says and he lowers his head. You couldn't help but to feel bad for him. Well what do you expect, Bambam has feelings too.

You know Bambam is probably conceited as hell in school and selfish at times but he was also human. You put your hand on his shoulder and he looks at you. He's probably surprised that you even have your hand on him.

"It's okay to feel home sick, after all you did grow up there." He looked at you and and nodded.

"How do you manage to be so stubborn yet so nice?" Bambam questions you and you smiled.

"I'm special that way."

"Right, just like you have a special secret talent of dancing too?"

"What?" You asked caught off guard looking at him and he just continues to smirk.

"I seen the way you were dancing in the yogurt shop right before you tripped on your own foot which by the way was funny,"

You playfully shoved him and rolled your eyes.

"Oh hush we all have our clumsy moments."

"Right... but we don't all trip on our own foot."

You both gave each other a glare and then began to laugh.

Maybe Bambam wasn't too bad..

~