chapter 52

Raelynn's POV:

I stared at my ceiling. Thinking how my life has changed since i have been adopted by One Direction. How they have saved me from me stop cutting myself.

How I have became so happy now. I don't care if anyone talks about me again. I dont care abput Lila anymore, maybe we should just make it a truce now.

I got up off my bed, went over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair.

I got dressed in something simple like a sleeveless, jeans and a snapback with a bracelet that Kaleah gave me.

I picked up my backpack and went downstairs, grabbed the toast Niall made me and walked out the door.

I walked down the street and ate my toast. Once I got to the school I went inside and sat down in the cafeteria. I caught my eye on Lila. I got up and walked towards her

Okay, lets make this work Rae. i thought.

I walked to Lila, tapped her on the shoulder, she turned around quickly and stopped slightly when she saw me.

"yes?" she asked starring me down
"Okay, i wanna make things better. We probably annoy people. We are allthe same, maybe we can call it a truce?" i told her. She stared at me for awhile then took out her hand.

"Yeah, maybe we can be friends... Say we go to the mall on the weekend?"

"Sure." I said and shook her hand.

"What shall we do now?" She asked confused, thinking of what the hell to do.

"Just be friends and see what comes out of it." i said and smiled. i walked away and went over to Carson.

*The Weekend*

It was my mall date thing with Lila. I fishtail braided my hair to the side. I put on my snapback backwards, grabbed my backpack, pick up my skateboard and head out the door.

i drop my skateboard and start going directly to the mall. once i reach the entrance i pick up my skateboard and head towards Lila sitting on the bench, on her phone.

LILA'S POV:
I saw Raelynn, she looked so pretty. She had on a sleeveless, cargo shorts, snapback and converse. Not what I would wear but looks good on her.

I got up and we started walking around.

"So, do you know the whole werewolf thing?" She asked me

"Yeah, Brandon's my mate." I said and smiled

"Haha, yeah."

"Wanna go eat?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm starving," i said "being friends with you is actually great, i feel huge weight lifted off my shoulders."

"I guess." She replied

"Im sorry for bullying you. and caused you to almost commit suicide." I muttered.

The rest of the day was fine, Raelynn is actually a good person and Carson is lucky to have her.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT NOW YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF THE NEXT ONE. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT!